• Director of Operations
  • Now IT Matters

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, there. I am working on the beginning Admin Trailhead and one of the challenges is to create a Chatter Action to Update a Record. However, Update a Record is not available in my two developer orgs as an action type. When I choose "Create a Record" instead, I get the following error message: There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: DDNZUHMO. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist. I started a new dev org and got the same error. Namespace is not enabled.
Hello, there. I am working on the beginning Admin Trailhead and one of the challenges is to create a Chatter Action to Update a Record. However, Update a Record is not available in my two developer orgs as an action type. When I choose "Create a Record" instead, I get the following error message: There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: DDNZUHMO. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist. I started a new dev org and got the same error. Namespace is not enabled.
Hi,

Problem with "Creating Global Quick Actions" Module

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: TGHDVSER. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist

I've tried this several times now, over two days.  Deleted and recreated, but still get the same error.

Would really like to complete this module.  Any help appreciated.  thanks,