• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've seen a lot on this topic, but nothing answers my questions. I have fairly new deployment of Salesforce. I am trying to send an internal user an a email whenever any order is activated. There may be an easier way to do this, but I am trying to accomplish this with an Apex Trigger. I have everything written out and the unit tests pass asserting that my limit usage for email has gone down by one.  I am using my own email as a test email and nothing is coming through.

I have checked that my Email Deliverability Access is set to All Email in my sandbox.

Where else could I look to see why the email is not actually leaving the system?
I've seen a lot on this topic, but nothing answers my questions. I have fairly new deployment of Salesforce. I am trying to send an internal user an a email whenever any order is activated. There may be an easier way to do this, but I am trying to accomplish this with an Apex Trigger. I have everything written out and the unit tests pass asserting that my limit usage for email has gone down by one.  I am using my own email as a test email and nothing is coming through.

I have checked that my Email Deliverability Access is set to All Email in my sandbox.

Where else could I look to see why the email is not actually leaving the system?
I have seen a few people post issues with Salesforce for Outlook and when instaling getting the >net frameworks error.  Mine says I have the .net 4.5.2, but when I try to uncheck it, it won't let me.

I also tried looking for an install and uninstall option and that didn't work either. 

Help, I am a director and since I purchased a new PC (my last PC did have windows 10 on it, but it was upgraded from XP), my new one came with Win 10, I can not get it to install

thanks