• National Childbirth Trust

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I am creating "Users with account and opportunities" report. My report looks like this :

User-added image
However, I am trying to get the users whose opportunities are closed/won. The report is giving me correct data, but the problem is some user's are having multiple opportunities which are closed/won.

I am trying to get only one user, so does not matter how many opportunities he/she closed. 

In short "I am trying to get the uniques users so that I will be able to know the count of users"

Is there any way or workaround to achive this? I will be really appreciated.
Hi,

I am trying to render output panel based on multiple conditions. I am using the below syntax in the output panel, its not working. 

Let me know what the issue is.

rendered ="IF{(!Qlist[0].Conversion_Status__C!='Sent' AND !Qlist[0].IsSyncing==true),true,false}">

I am trying to show and hide <div> when a drop down from a list from a custom field.

For example, if I have a dropdown value of

1) value 1

2) value 2

3) value 3

When I select value 3, it will show a hidden <div> with jQuery in visualforce page.

I can do this in the standard html page, using ids and classes—but I don't know how to put id's or classes' on value 3 because it is a custome field from salesforce...

Howdy everyone,

Well, I'm a bit stumped. I'm trying to test a web-to-lead form where I preset the record type:

<input type="hidden" id="recordType" name="recordType" value="012Q00000008ULW">

I have the "keep the existing record type" option set under Lead Settings and it is still not working. 

Everything else is populating correctly on the lead record in SFDC. 

Thoughts?

Thanks,