• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to require a text box be filled out on our application for admissions. When I put in this code:

<label style="font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;"><apex:inputCheckBox styleClass="submitApp" value="{!application.Submit_Application_Section__c}"/>I certify that the information supplied by me on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.</label><br/><br/>
                            <label style="font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;"><apex:inputText styleClass="submitSig" value="{!application.Signature__c}"/>My signature in this box certifies my submission of the application and non-refundable application fee.</label><br/><br/>
                            <apex:inputField> value="{!Signature__c}" required ="true"</apex:inputfield>

I get this error:
Create Apex property 'PaymentController.Signature__c'
Create Apex method 'PaymentController.Signature__c'

I do not know what it is telling me to do. When I click on either one for it to create automatically, I get this error:

Invalid character in identifier: Signature__c 

Thanks
Good Morning,

How do I add another criteria to an onclick block?

I am trying to make another field mandatory on our application but I don't know how to add an "and" to have the system look at both whether they checked the checkbox AND they entered a signature. 

Here is the code that shows both the checkbox and the signature textbox but the only validation that works is for the checkbox. How do I add a validation to look at both the checkbox and the signature textbox?

<apex:outputPanel > <label style="font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;"><apex:inputCheckBox styleClass="submitApp" value="{!application.Submit_Application_Section__c}"/>I certify that the information supplied by me on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.</label><br/><br/> <label style="font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;"><apex:inputText styleClass="submitSig" value="{!application.Signature__c}"/>My signature in this box certifies my submission of the application and non-refundable application fee.</label><br/><br/> <apex:outputText style="font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;" value="All information is transmitted through secure servers." /><br/><br/> <apex:outputText style="font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;" value="Berkeley College does not discriminate on basis of gender or sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, genetic characteristics, ancestry, disability, veteran or marital status, or civil union." /><br/><br/> <apex:outputText style="font-size:9px;" value="Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this information may not be reflected here. For the most up-to-date information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu. For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures." /> </apex:outputPanel><br/>

<p></p> <apex:commandButton title="Submit Application" value="Submit Application" action="{!submitApplication}" onClick="return validateCheckBox();" styleClass="saveButton" rendered="{!application.Date_Application_Submitted__c == null}" style="color:#000000; background-color:#DCDCDC;"/> </apex:form> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock>

Thanks,
Andrea
I am trying to complete the challenges in the Get Started with the Salesforce Platform. I am on the section where it is talking about my personal TP that was created and I need to complete the challenge but I don't see the example on my TP (Dream House Realty)
Hello,

I am trying to require a text box be filled out on our application for admissions. When I put in this code:

<label style="font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;"><apex:inputCheckBox styleClass="submitApp" value="{!application.Submit_Application_Section__c}"/>I certify that the information supplied by me on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.</label><br/><br/>
                            <label style="font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;"><apex:inputText styleClass="submitSig" value="{!application.Signature__c}"/>My signature in this box certifies my submission of the application and non-refundable application fee.</label><br/><br/>
                            <apex:inputField> value="{!Signature__c}" required ="true"</apex:inputfield>

I get this error:
Create Apex property 'PaymentController.Signature__c'
Create Apex method 'PaymentController.Signature__c'

I do not know what it is telling me to do. When I click on either one for it to create automatically, I get this error:

Invalid character in identifier: Signature__c 

Thanks
Hello all,

I am creating "Users with account and opportunities" report. My report looks like this :

User-added image
However, I am trying to get the users whose opportunities are closed/won. The report is giving me correct data, but the problem is some user's are having multiple opportunities which are closed/won.

I am trying to get only one user, so does not matter how many opportunities he/she closed. 

In short "I am trying to get the uniques users so that I will be able to know the count of users"

Is there any way or workaround to achive this? I will be really appreciated.