• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looking for anyone encountering the same behaviour:
  • Via SFDX I created an Unlocked Package containing a few Flows and Processes
  • After installing the Package into a Partial Copy Sandbox for deployment testing, I cannot access the respective Flows and Processes any more.
  • When I click on them in the Flow or Process Builder, I receive the following error messages:
  • On a Process: "Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1099551912-258214 (2076307982)"
  • On a Flow: The Flow User-added imageIt reads: This page has an errir. You might just need to refresh it. [sourceElementContainer is not defined. It must be defined.] Failing descriptor:{markup//builder_platform_interaction:canvas]
  • Actions that trigger the flows or processes cause the respective flows to fail.
I have absolutely no idea what could cause this issue and hope for any pointers you guys can give me.

The packages were created using sfdx-cli/7.33.2-045d48473e win32-x64 node-v10.15.3 and "sourceApiVersion": "47.0"

Thanks!

Marvin
Looking for anyone encountering the same behaviour:
  • Via SFDX I created an Unlocked Package containing a few Flows and Processes
  • After installing the Package into a Partial Copy Sandbox for deployment testing, I cannot access the respective Flows and Processes any more.
  • When I click on them in the Flow or Process Builder, I receive the following error messages:
  • On a Process: "Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1099551912-258214 (2076307982)"
  • On a Flow: The Flow User-added imageIt reads: This page has an errir. You might just need to refresh it. [sourceElementContainer is not defined. It must be defined.] Failing descriptor:{markup//builder_platform_interaction:canvas]
  • Actions that trigger the flows or processes cause the respective flows to fail.
I have absolutely no idea what could cause this issue and hope for any pointers you guys can give me.

The packages were created using sfdx-cli/7.33.2-045d48473e win32-x64 node-v10.15.3 and "sourceApiVersion": "47.0"

Thanks!

Marvin