• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
iam wondering and searching which Profile do do you must ahve to create a API? Can only SysAdmins CREATE APIs or any user with some given permissions?

Any Idea i cant find an answer in SF documentation.

Best Regards
Seb

Hi,

I have a lookup field on my "Case" object and im trying to Update "lookupfield__c" with values from a releated Objects lookup fields value.

I tryed with the Processbuilder but i never was able to get the value or the Process didnt run.:(

Do you have any ideas?

When iam using Formula i only get the SF ID back in my field (and dont have a lookup) and its not linked to the record.

Thanks.
regards
Sebastian

Hi,

I have a lookup field on my "Case" object and im trying to Update "lookupfield__c" with values from a releated Objects lookup fields value.

I tryed with the Processbuilder but i never was able to get the value or the Process didnt run.:(

Do you have any ideas?

When iam using Formula i only get the SF ID back in my field (and dont have a lookup) and its not linked to the record.

Thanks.
regards
Sebastian

Hi All,

I'm trying to Upsert the data to Account object using an external tool, Everything works fine but Salesforce is throwing error for few records when upserting

I was doing the upsertion process using the external id field. Except external id field no other field is having a unique constraint.

I'm getting the following error -

": SF_ERROR: DUPLICATE_VALUE
OBJ: Account - duplicate value found: unknown duplicates value on record with id: 001*********** ".

Please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance.