• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All!

I have created an integration that pulls Salesforce data from a client's organization and uses it for an on-premise solution. With TLS 1.0 support being decprecated, I wanted to verify whether my solution will require any adjustments to continue functioning moving forward.

I have already run a test and was able to connect to the tls1test.salesforce.com server farm without error, therefore I was curious whether there are any further tests that can be performed to validate the integration.

On a semi-related note: the client's organization has signed-certificates that are expiring within the next 60-days. If I log in and update the signed certificates through Salesforce, can this cause any issues with integrations or site functionality?

Thank you very much for your help!

Brandon

Hello All!

I have created an integration that pulls Salesforce data from a client's organization and uses it for an on-premise solution. With TLS 1.0 support being decprecated, I wanted to verify whether my solution will require any adjustments to continue functioning moving forward.

I have already run a test and was able to connect to the tls1test.salesforce.com server farm without error, therefore I was curious whether there are any further tests that can be performed to validate the integration.

On a semi-related note: the client's organization has signed-certificates that are expiring within the next 60-days. If I log in and update the signed certificates through Salesforce, can this cause any issues with integrations or site functionality?

Thank you very much for your help!

Brandon