• Ram Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

One of my org uses Two factor authenticator to login, but now i have lost my phone which had salesforce authenticator app and i forgot my password to login to that org.
i tried using password reset its asking for the verification code(two factor code). i installed authenticator app in new phone, app is asking to add the account to that. so now im not able to login for both the thing.

can any one help on this issue please.

Thanks,
Ram
  • February 02, 2017
Hi All,
If any one finds difficulties in passing this challenge plz make changes in the VF page:
<apex:outputText value="{!sampleMergeField1}"/> <apex:outputText value="{!HTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField2)}" escape="false"/> <apex:outputText > {!sampleMergeField3} </apex:outputText> <script> document.write('{!JSINHTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField4)}'); </script> {!sampleMergeField5} <script> var x = '{!JSENCODE(sampleMergeField6)}'; </script> <apex:outputLabel value="{!HTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField7)}" escape="false"/>

Thanks,
Ram
  • January 09, 2017
Hello,

I am new to salesforce development, can any one help on this?

Q: I want vf page pageblocktable should contain 3 columns, in that first two columns is from custom object and values for this columns is pulled from custom object. And 3rd column is result(SUM) of 1st and 2nd column(3rd column doesnt belong to custom object, it is independent column which is used to display result only)? Need help to create this process.

Regards,
Ram

• October 19, 2016
Hi All,
If any one finds difficulties in passing this challenge plz make changes in the VF page:
<apex:outputText value="{!sampleMergeField1}"/> <apex:outputText value="{!HTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField2)}" escape="false"/> <apex:outputText > {!sampleMergeField3} </apex:outputText> <script> document.write('{!JSINHTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField4)}'); </script> {!sampleMergeField5} <script> var x = '{!JSENCODE(sampleMergeField6)}'; </script> <apex:outputLabel value="{!HTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField7)}" escape="false"/>

Thanks,
Ram
  • January 09, 2017
Got this error while trying to complete the Hands-On challenge for Map your workflow criteria to process criteria:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PPDIHHGA

I have tried this on a fresh Trailhead playground.
Trying to complete the Hands-On Challenge.  I believe I've built the report just as it asks, but I keep getting this error message:

Please check that you have a filter for Amounts greater than 25,000.

Create a report that shows high-value opportunities.

Create a report to show opportunities that are greater than the amount specified below. Note: Because this challenge includes a USD currency filter, you may need to update your personal preferences. Go to My Settings | Personal | Language & Time Zone and change the Locale to English (United States) and the Language to English and click Save.
  • Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
  • The new report should be of type Opportunities.
  • The report format should be tabular.
  • The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
  • The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
  • The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
  • If you delete your report and empty your recycle bin, the report name 'High Value Opportunities' won't be available anymore. Don't worry! Just add a number to the end of the report (e.g., 'High Value 

My report that I built

Any assistance will be appreciated.
I'm new to Trailhead and am unsure where to work the #'d practice steps under "Getting Started with Accounts and Contacts" section of the "Learn CRM Essentials". 

I have the Org that I started the Mars Rover work in, Do I do these #"s steps in that org or create another one and how do I start that?
I'm having problems with the "Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals" trail.

After following the proper setup, when I go to add in the field updates, the Object defaults to Opportunity, and my choices for type are "Existing customer" variants.

I have added the two options in the accounts-type dropdown, and have followed the trailhead tutorials found on the forums up until this part.

How do I switch the object from Opportunity to Account?
I cannot complete my Trail head challenge for Create Reports with the Report Builder it states

It will accept USD even though i have done the following?

Create a report to show opportunities that are greater than the amount specified below. Note: Because this challenge includes a USD currency filter, you may need to update your personal preferences. Go to My Settings | Personal | Language & Time Zone and change the Locale to English (United States) and the Language to English and click Save.
I want to create a formula that will execute when the "Lead Owner Queue" get changed to a "Lead Owner User". 
Everything I try gives me an error:

Owner:Queue.Id  ISCHANGED(field) 

Can Someone help me create the right formula Please

Adeline
Hi All,

Thanks,
Ram
  • January 09, 2017
Hello,

I am new to salesforce development, can any one help on this?

Q: I want vf page pageblocktable should contain 3 columns, in that first two columns is from custom object and values for this columns is pulled from custom object. And 3rd column is result(SUM) of 1st and 2nd column(3rd column doesnt belong to custom object, it is independent column which is used to display result only)? Need help to create this process.

Regards,
Ram

• October 19, 2016
Getting the following issue while solving the Understand Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) trail under Understand Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Module.

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: VNEMXUKK. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: select id from cvcs__c where name = 'xbc1' and ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'cvcs__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

The cvcs__c is a custom setting.

Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.