• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the Trailhead "Creating a Sales Process and Using Opportunities", it says
As you work on the new opportunity, you’ll change the opportunity stage to indicate your progress toward a sale. In the full Salesforce site, you can edit the record to change the opportunity stage. In the Salesforce1 mobile app, tap Mark This Stage as Complete
Regarding the part I underlined, I cannot find any way in SalesForce1 mobile app to "Mark This Stage as Complete".
Am I missing something? Or is the Trailhead incorrect with respect to the current mobile software (Salesforce1 v10.0.3 Build #3027871)?

In the Trailhead "Creating a Sales Process and Using Opportunities", it says
As you work on the new opportunity, you’ll change the opportunity stage to indicate your progress toward a sale. In the full Salesforce site, you can edit the record to change the opportunity stage. In the Salesforce1 mobile app, tap Mark This Stage as Complete
Regarding the part I underlined, I cannot find any way in SalesForce1 mobile app to "Mark This Stage as Complete".
Am I missing something? Or is the Trailhead incorrect with respect to the current mobile software (Salesforce1 v10.0.3 Build #3027871)?