• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have implemented a hybrid remote app for our Salesforce Community and also activated Push notifications for same.
By default, whenever you gets a push notification, tapping on it opens the app with the default Landing/Start Page as mentioned in the bootConfig.
I am trying to achieve if we can open any specific page other than landing page on Push notification click ? We will have the specific details to be included inside Push payload.
Does anyone have prior experience on this.
Thanks for your help :)
Hello,

We have built a hybrid remote app for our Salesforce community.
Everything is working good except the session timeout.
Currently on the community user profile, the session timeout has been set as 12 hours.
If you are logged in to Mobile app and app is idle for 12 hrs, it will log you out.
After that, I am not able to login and it always redirecting me to the login page.

I used Android sdk 4.3 and cordova forcedroid 5.3.0 for this development.
Any Idea if I am missing something here?

Many Thanks
GS
Hello Everyone, 

New to Mobile development and recently started building a Hybrid remote app for one of our customer community Implementation.

Till now able to build a wrapper hybrid remote app which is redirecting to community Login page successfully but on the login page having some issues.

Out of 10 attempts, its letting me login only once or twice, the credentials are correct and the login history on the community user showing successful login too.

For this development, we started with Android app and using the latest Android Studio version 2.2 with cordova plugins.

Anyone experienced similar issues earlier ?.... your help is much appreciated :)

P.S. - tried creating hybrid local app as well but it is also having similar issues.

Many Thanks, 
Ganesh
Hello,

Currently on the community user profile, the session timeout has been set as 12 hours.
If you are logged in to Mobile app and app is idle for 12 hrs, it will log you out.
After that, I am not able to login and it always redirecting me to the login page.

Many Thanks
GS

I have implemented a hybrid remote app for our Salesforce Community and also activated Push notifications for same.
By default, whenever you gets a push notification, tapping on it opens the app with the default Landing/Start Page as mentioned in the bootConfig.
I am trying to achieve if we can open any specific page other than landing page on Push notification click ? We will have the specific details to be included inside Push payload.
Does anyone have prior experience on this.
Thanks for your help :)
Hello,

Many Thanks
GS
Hello Everyone, 

New to Mobile development and recently started building a Hybrid remote app for one of our customer community Implementation.

Till now able to build a wrapper hybrid remote app which is redirecting to community Login page successfully but on the login page having some issues.

Out of 10 attempts, its letting me login only once or twice, the credentials are correct and the login history on the community user showing successful login too.

For this development, we started with Android app and using the latest Android Studio version 2.2 with cordova plugins.

Anyone experienced similar issues earlier ?.... your help is much appreciated :)

P.S. - tried creating hybrid local app as well but it is also having similar issues.

Many Thanks, 
Ganesh

I have built a hybrid remote app, set up the start page as the homepage of force.com paltform. The question is if user open this app from push notification, how can we let user open the relevant page directly instead the homepage? E.g.

Start Page: /Home/home.jsp

Expected page when click from Push: /apex/newsdetails?id=(the id provided within the push)

So the direct question is that how can we open /apex/newsdetails?id=? page from native code?