• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Here is my issue, I am receiveing the following error...

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a contact named "Edna Frank" or there are multiple contacts with the name "Edna Frank". Ensure that there is only one contact named "Edna Frank" in your org."

But, I have only one User with the name Edna Frank.

However, this is what has happened...

1. Created a USER with the name Edna Frank
2. Realizing that in order to follow the challenge correctly, I was suppost to first create a CONTACT named 'Edna Frank', and seeing that I am not able to delete or remove the incorrectly created USER 'Edna Frank', I edited the USER 'Edna Frank' to a new name and user name, 'Porky Pig'.
3. Created a CONTACT 'Edna Frank' and proceeded with the CONTACT 'Edna Frank' properly turning her into a Customer Community User USER through the challenge.
4. Everthing else is set up correctly throug the challenge, and I click the [Check Challenge] button.

Receiving the error above.

Can anyone understand why the system sees two 'Edna Franks' whene there is only 1?

User-added image
User-added image

Hello,

Here is my issue, I am receiveing the following error...

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a contact named "Edna Frank" or there are multiple contacts with the name "Edna Frank". Ensure that there is only one contact named "Edna Frank" in your org."

But, I have only one User with the name Edna Frank.

However, this is what has happened...

1. Created a USER with the name Edna Frank
2. Realizing that in order to follow the challenge correctly, I was suppost to first create a CONTACT named 'Edna Frank', and seeing that I am not able to delete or remove the incorrectly created USER 'Edna Frank', I edited the USER 'Edna Frank' to a new name and user name, 'Porky Pig'.
3. Created a CONTACT 'Edna Frank' and proceeded with the CONTACT 'Edna Frank' properly turning her into a Customer Community User USER through the challenge.
4. Everthing else is set up correctly throug the challenge, and I click the [Check Challenge] button.

Receiving the error above.

Can anyone understand why the system sees two 'Edna Franks' whene there is only 1?

User-added image
User-added image