• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
I want to add a VF page with a form in order to update an existing opprotuinty or lead 
Could you please guide me

I have about a list of 10000 contacts and I need to merge duplicate records, could you please guid eme
I created a VF page and need to add it a force.com site, could you guide me how to do it
In Salesfoce developer editoin I can connect the canlendar to custm objects but in Enterprise ediotn I cant do this?
What should I do?
Please guide me
Thanks
I wanted to setup my Salesfroce calrndar on my tablet but it forced me to connect it to my icalendar how can I remove it
I have upgraded an package and it is beta version I want to install it on sandbox to check it but I dont want to install the previous pacakge since I dont want to lose data
I built a report and need to show it on home page, I added a report on a VF and added this VF as component on home page but when I click on home it redirects me to the reports page
I have 2 custom objects:
 courses
 assign courses (connect courses to contacts)
I need to show the list of courses which are related to the contacts of one account in its details page for instacne as a related list
I have a managed packages beta version I want to add some changes but I am not allowed 
How can I add some changes to this package
Please guide me
I want to update a lookup field in a manged pacakge and delete the filter but it doesn't allow me. Please guide me
Hello
I want to send my emails in Salesforce with my own domain and also collect all the emials and responsed under leadsa and contacts in my website 
Pleaes guide me

We want to setup an ERP including below app:
1-    Finance & Accounts
2-    Sales management 
3-    Inventory / Warehouse
4-    Procurement
5-    HR & Payroll 
I need to know if Salesforce the appropriate solution since as default it doesnt have many of above apps and we have to add them
I have about a list of 10000 contacts and I need to merge duplicate records, could you please guid eme
I have upgraded an package and it is beta version I want to install it on sandbox to check it but I dont want to install the previous pacakge since I dont want to lose data
I built a report and need to show it on home page, I added a report on a VF and added this VF as component on home page but when I click on home it redirects me to the reports page
I have 2 custom objects:
 courses
 assign courses (connect courses to contacts)
I need to show the list of courses which are related to the contacts of one account in its details page for instacne as a related list
I have a managed packages beta version I want to add some changes but I am not allowed 
How can I add some changes to this package
Please guide me
I want to update a lookup field in a manged pacakge and delete the filter but it doesn't allow me. Please guide me
We want to setup an ERP including below app:
1-    Finance & Accounts
2-    Sales management 
3-    Inventory / Warehouse
4-    Procurement
5-    HR & Payroll 
I need to know if Salesforce the appropriate solution since as default it doesnt have many of above apps and we have to add them
How does one add the Salesforce Trailhead Badges (link) on their Linkedin Profile? When I edit my Linkedin profile where do I do this?
Thanks!

Hi guys,

Is it possinle to display a report in visula force page? if yes, can anybody tell me the steps to do it.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.........................

• February 07, 2012