• abb

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
are there any matches between profile and permission set?
for example, in a new user, I have to match one of my profiles to the user, but where should I match the permission set to the user to complete details of permission? cause you know that profile itself does not solve the problem of access permission to a field in each object, it just solves the problem of access permission to an object.
is that correct or not
regards 
Alf
Hi everybody
I am a web developer, I am really skilled on Wordpress, Joomla, HTML, CSS and so on, but I am a freshman in Salesforce. I started the sales dev curse, in these days I really need your help. actually, I want to figure out wat is different between permission set and profile?
In Sales dev book I faced with the load of information about profile, wich we build for each character and role or something like that...
On the Other hand, we make some changes in permission set, for example, in the book it's mentioned that we should create a profile for a recruiter, but in the permissions set it's mentioned that we should set permission for a hiring manager or etc. 
In permission set, you actually focus on details of your profile permission, but at least I didn't see any match between one profile with one user permission set.
Finally, PLZ tell me where are the matches between profile and permission set?
is there something wrong and am I confused something with something else?
PLZ tell me, ASAP, cause I am really in need of finishing my book immediately. 
My best respects
Alf

Hello everyone and Happy New Year
I want to Know can I find a FREE job in salesforce developer? It's rather to be a charity work, but it is no problem if it is another work. I am a freshman in Salesforce.com and trying to get some jobs to improve my ability and skill.
It is just asking, and in future will talk more.
Best
Alf
Hi everyone 
are there something wrong with "Data Import Wizard" in SalesForce.com, cause we just can import our data with Data Loader, is Data Import Wizard is the weak point of Salesforce?
Best
Alf
Hi guys
I want to know is that possible to copy or duplicate an object in salesforce developer with same info and different names,
On the other hand, would you PLZ tell me if it's possible to use a buoth app towice or more in different accounts?
Many thanks
Alfred

Hi
are there any matches between profile and permission set?
for example, in a new user, I have to match one of my profiles to the user, but where should I match the permission set to the user to complete details of permission? cause you know that profile itself does not solve the problem of access permission to a field in each object, it just solves the problem of access permission to an object.
is that correct or not
regards 
Alf
Hi everybody
I am a web developer, I am really skilled on Wordpress, Joomla, HTML, CSS and so on, but I am a freshman in Salesforce. I started the sales dev curse, in these days I really need your help. actually, I want to figure out wat is different between permission set and profile?
In Sales dev book I faced with the load of information about profile, wich we build for each character and role or something like that...
On the Other hand, we make some changes in permission set, for example, in the book it's mentioned that we should create a profile for a recruiter, but in the permissions set it's mentioned that we should set permission for a hiring manager or etc. 
In permission set, you actually focus on details of your profile permission, but at least I didn't see any match between one profile with one user permission set.
Finally, PLZ tell me where are the matches between profile and permission set?
is there something wrong and am I confused something with something else?
PLZ tell me, ASAP, cause I am really in need of finishing my book immediately. 
My best respects
Alf

Hi everyone 
are there something wrong with "Data Import Wizard" in SalesForce.com, cause we just can import our data with Data Loader, is Data Import Wizard is the weak point of Salesforce?
Best
Alf
Hi guys
I want to know is that possible to copy or duplicate an object in salesforce developer with same info and different names,
On the other hand, would you PLZ tell me if it's possible to use a buoth app towice or more in different accounts?
Many thanks
Alfred

i not understanding usage of junction object .

Please explain usage and how to create junction object with a example

HI , I have done online trainings and completed the salesforce admin and devloper challenges. Looking forward for the salesforce devloper certification . Please guide and help me on this to get certified . Please sahre brief details on the kinds of certifications and which certifications i should do or best suite now . Please also share some documents or dumps or links . 
Please also give some value tips oon this to clear the exam.

Thanks ,
Praveen 9941666696