• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
this is the code : <apex:outputText value="\n\nFull Address            : {!relatedTo.Account_TVCORE__r.AdditionalAddress_MDE__c}\n                                  : {!relatedTo.Account_TVCORE__r.BillingStreet } {!relatedTo.Account_TVCORE__r.BillingCity} {!relatedTo.Account_TVCORE__r.BillingState} {!relatedTo.Account_TVCORE__r.BillingPostalCode} {!relatedTo.Account_TVCORE__r.BillingCountry}  " escape="false"/>
<apex:outputText value="\ View in Google Maps       : https://maps.google.com/?q={!relatedTo.Account_TVCORE__r.Latitude_MDE__c},{!relatedTo.Account_TVCORE__r.Longitude_MDE__c}\n"/>

The additional address field is a long text area.
So when i put large date the output comes as such : 

Full Address            : abc dnfjslfjlsdjfl skjfldsjfljsfjs ljjflsjdkfdjsfj o lsjfldsjfdslf jflsddjf kjnkdsnfkskdfnksdnfksdnfknsdkfnksdnflskdlfnslflsdnfldsnfndslfmsldnflsdnflndsklfnldsnflkdsnflkndslkfnklsdnflksdnfklsdnlkfnnekjwriewuhriewnfknkdf
                                  : fgfbvefsdfsdfsfsdfsdgdsgds sdsds rtr 343 GB  </span>\ View in Google Maps    

i want these lines to be right aligned , after the colon - 
sjfldsjfdslf jflsddjf kjnkdsnfkskdfnksdnfksdnfknsdkfnksdnflskdlfnslflsdnfldsnfndslfmsldnflsdnflndsklfnldsnflkdsnflkndslkfnklsdnflksdnfklsdnlkfnnekjwriewuhriewnfknkdf   
User cannot upload consent file with large size.
The org file size limit is 6000 000 bytes(6MB).
When user try to upload file with size 3 - 5.7 MB (in allowed limit), the error is displayed  --> Received exception event aura:systemError from server
IF file within 2MB is uploaded, there is no error. This seems to be happening since Spring 19 release.
Any ideas why?
I have passed The failed records from by database.update operation (throw new Customexception(failedRecordIdSet);),
to the Custom Exception class 
public Set<Id> handleExceptionIds(Set<Id> ids){
        //system.debug(excpObj.getMessage());
        return ids;
    }

and in my vf page controller i need to catch these record ids so that i can display the errored records to the users.

Is there a way to pass record ids to the catch block.
Is there any possiblity of implementing a Wiki solution to be embedded in one of the objects. If yes, how?
Using lighnting component-
- I need to create 2 lookup fields --> Account (controller) and Account plans (dependent)
-Based on the Account i select in the lookup field, The account plan lookup field should display only the Account plans related to the select Account
User cannot upload consent file with large size.
The org file size limit is 6000 000 bytes(6MB).
When user try to upload file with size 3 - 5.7 MB (in allowed limit), the error is displayed  --> Received exception event aura:systemError from server
IF file within 2MB is uploaded, there is no error. This seems to be happening since Spring 19 release.
Any ideas why?
Is there any possiblity of implementing a Wiki solution to be embedded in one of the objects. If yes, how?