• 30 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My issue may be tied to creating the Global Action and the appearance of a recod type field.
When I take the challenge, I get the following error:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an Opportunity Quick Action with the Label 'New Offer' and the action type of 'Create a Record'."

User-added image

It would seem I did everything right, but I also see a Record Type field with 3 options, Products, Serivces, or Master. I set it to 'Master'. 
User-added image
I then set the Predefined Field value to Stage: 'Qualification'
User-added image
User-added image

Then set the Publisher layout.
User-added image

Am I missing something?

Thanks to anyone who can help. It would seemt the system can't find my Quick Action.
My issue may be tied to creating the Global Action and the appearance of a recod type field.
When I take the challenge, I get the following error:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an Opportunity Quick Action with the Label 'New Offer' and the action type of 'Create a Record'."

User-added image

It would seem I did everything right, but I also see a Record Type field with 3 options, Products, Serivces, or Master. I set it to 'Master'. 
User-added image
I then set the Predefined Field value to Stage: 'Qualification'
User-added image
User-added image

Then set the Publisher layout.
User-added image

Am I missing something?

Thanks to anyone who can help. It would seemt the system can't find my Quick Action.
Hi!,
I am having trouble with the above Trailhead module.

Here is my Challenge:
Create a custom list view
Lance Park, one of Ursa Major Solar’s sales reps, wants to see a list of opportunities that are in the late stages of negotiation or have high probability to close, or both. Step into Lance’s shoes and make that happen.
  • Use the App Launcher to open the Sales app
  • Create a list view for opportunities named High Probability Opportunities
  • Let all users see the list view
  • The list should show only opportunities whose stage is Proposal/Price Quote and Negotiation/Review, and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.
I already created a custom list view namely - High Probability Opportunities as under:
On this page :https://na50.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/Opportunity/list?filterName=00B6A0000030MhaUAE

The error that I am getting is:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. It should show only opportunities whose stage is 'Proposal/Price Quote' and 'Negotiation/Review', and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,