• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement where I need to create an Opp(Parent) which include the total amount Y  commited by the Customer for next X number of years. So they will order few products every year for " Z "amount.

SO now Sales Rep need to create two opp's
1. Y amount of Opp (total amount commited)
2. Z amount of Opp order this year.

Challenege here is We need to deduct the Z amount from the Y amount (total amount) so that we will not count the amount double. I dont know how to achieve that.

Please help

I have lead assignment rule where the leads are assigned to the buckets depending upon the region.
So when Sales rep select the leads and put the lead under their name, due to assignment rule it gets changed to the bucket again. Not sure why this is happening. 
Hey folks,

I need help to craete the validation rule that the custom field amount is always equal or less than the another roll up summary field amount.

I have below validation rule which is not working:

OR ( 
Total_Amount = Roll up summary field amount, 
 Total_Amount < Roll up summary field amount)
We haver a requirement that initially through web to lead the lead will be assigned to the Bucket like USA/Europe etc. We want that it should be assigned to the active user before it is edited by anyone. I have the validation formula which is working fine:

LEFT( OwnerId , 3 ) <> "005"

The problem with this is that I am unable to create the lead (web to lead) as it is throwing the error that plz assign the lead to the active user. I want my validation rule to run only if it is edited not at the time of creating.

Please help me!

Thanks,
Max

I have lead assignment rule where the leads are assigned to the buckets depending upon the region.
So when Sales rep select the leads and put the lead under their name, due to assignment rule it gets changed to the bucket again. Not sure why this is happening. 
We haver a requirement that initially through web to lead the lead will be assigned to the Bucket like USA/Europe etc. We want that it should be assigned to the active user before it is edited by anyone. I have the validation formula which is working fine:

LEFT( OwnerId , 3 ) <> "005"

The problem with this is that I am unable to create the lead (web to lead) as it is throwing the error that plz assign the lead to the active user. I want my validation rule to run only if it is edited not at the time of creating.

Please help me!

Thanks,
Max
Hello everybody,

I wanted to know how to insert a table into my custom object with a fixed first column, in total 5 columns and 7 rows.

Thank you for your help!