• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
1 Account with multiple contacts - On update of a field in Account, I want to send email to all of the Related contacts. I am using Process Builder for this.
I am using VF Template. Is this Possible ??  Please give me your Suggestions on this.
Thanks in Advance.
I have displayed the records in Tiles format. However, I am unable to show the tiles in 2 columns.  Below is the Component and the attachment. Any suggestions please?

User-added image

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global"  controller="OppRelatedListApex">
    <aura:attribute name="recordId" type="Id" />
    <aura:attribute name="oppty" type="Opportunity" />
    <aura:attribute name="opportunities" type="opportunity[]" />
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.createItems}" />
    <aura:attribute name="actions" type="Aura.Action"/>
    <article class="slds-card_boundary">
        <div class="slds-card__header slds-grid">
            <header class="slds-media slds-media_center slds-has-flexi-truncate">
                <div class="slds-media__figure">
                    <lightning:icon iconName="standard:opportunity" size="small"  />
                </div> 
                <div class="slds-media__body">
                    <h2>
                        <a href="javascript:void(0);" class="slds-card__header-link slds-truncate" title="Open Opportunities">
                            <span class="slds-text-heading_small">Open Opportunities</span>
                        </a>
                    </h2>
                </div>
            </header>
            <div class="slds-no-flex">
                <ui:button label="New" press="{!c.createRecord}"/>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-card__body">
            <aura:iteration items="{!v.opportunities}" var="opp" >
                <ul class="slds-card__body_inner slds-grid slds-wrap slds-grid_pull-padded ">
                    <li class="slds-p-horizontal_small  slds-size_1-of-1 slds-medium-size_1-of-3">
                        <article class="slds-tile slds-media slds-card__tile slds-hint-parent">
                            <div class="slds-media__figure">
                                <lightning:icon iconName="standard:opportunity" size="small"/>
                            </div> 
                            <div class="slds-media__body">
                                <div class="slds-grid slds-grid_align-spread slds-has-flexi-truncate">
                                    <h3 class="slds-tile__title slds-truncate" title="{!opp.Name}"><a href="{!'/one/one.app?#/sObject/'+ opp.Id + '/view'}"                 target="_blank">{!opp.Name}</a></h3>
                                </div>
                                <div class="slds-tile__detail">
                                    <dl class="slds-list_horizontal slds-wrap">
                                        <dt class="slds-item_label slds-text-color_weak slds-truncate" title="Opportunity Name">Name:</dt>
                                        <dd class="slds-item_detail slds-truncate" title="Opportunity Name">{!opp.Name}</dd>
                                        <dt class="slds-item_label slds-text-color_weak slds-truncate" title="Opportunity Stage">Stage:</dt>
                                        <dd class="slds-item_detail slds-truncate" title="Opportunity Stage">{!opp.StageName}</dd>
                                    </dl>
                                </div>
                            </div> 
                        </article>
                    </li>
                </ul>
                </aura:iteration>  
        </div>
        <footer class="slds-card__footer"> View All </footer>
    </article>
</aura:component>
I have 2 triggers on Lead. At first it was like one before update, second with after update triggers. Later We have changed both the triggers to AFTER UPDATE. Now someof the functionalities are not working. Is AFTER update on both the triggers affecting?? If, YES please give your suggestios to resolve this.

Have a Trigger on task to populate the DUE DATE field to a new custom field. It's populating value in sandbox but not in production Environment. didn't understand why, please give any suggestions/resolution???
Thanks in advance
I need to import a junction object records. One object has 25 records and the other has 250 records and I need to import 25 junction object records. I need to match the25 junction object records with 250 records object. How to resolve this using Vlookup?
Have a Trigger on task to populate the DUE DATE field to a new custom field. It's populating value in sandbox but not in production Environment. didn't understand why, please give any suggestions/resolution???
Thanks in advance