• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have a validation rule defined on the order products object. But when the validation rule fails on the order product multi line page (the page where we add multiple order products), the error message is not displayed. The save does not happen which is good but the user is redirected to the same page without any message. I can however see in the developer console logs that the validation rule failed. The validation rule error works properly if triggered via the standard salesforce edit page for order products. Any idea why?
Hi, I have a validation rule defined on the order products object. But when the validation rule fails on the order product multi line page (the page where we add multiple order products), the error message is not displayed. The save does not happen which is good but the user is redirected to the same page without any message. I can however see in the developer console logs that the validation rule failed. The validation rule error works properly if triggered via the standard salesforce edit page for order products. Any idea why?