• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
    Please guide me where I am going wrong. I have created Apex Class as mentioned in the Trailhead module and created Process builder as mentioned. But when I change the Campaign record status to complete, it is throwing an error message below:

here was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 7017F0000013KBxQAM; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Completed Class Sessions” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 886669657-104344 (154217274): []

I have debugged some logs and came to know that I am getting query Exception as "System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject".
This is the query in the Apex class, which is throwing that exception:

WorkBadgeDefinition workBadgeDef = new WorkBadgeDefinition();
    workBadgeDef = [SELECT Id,Name FROM WorkBadgeDefinition WHERE Name = :request.badgeName Limit 1];

This is link to the project:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/workshop_mgmt/workshop_mgmt_apex

Please let me know what step I am missing in the above project to complete this project.

Thanks in advance
Sreenivas
Hi,
   I have been attending interviews for SF developer, but unable to solve some of the real Apex code and Visual force questions they ask in interviews. Please let me know where do I get advance Apex and Visual force tutorials to equip myself.
Thanks in advance..

Sreenivas
SOQL to fetch the cases related to logged in users
Relationships: User - > service apartments -> work orders -> cases

SA (Parent) - work orders (child) - Cases (Parent to work orders)
Hi,
   I got this question in some interview, where I tried to solve but unsuccessful. Please help me out.

trigger to rollup opportunity amount on Account field where opportunity
record type is "Revenue Type"
Opportunity field: Opty_Amount_C
Account field: Total_Opty_Amount_C
Hi,
    I am unable to sign up for Salesforce DX trial, I have tried with around 4 to 5 usernames, it shows it is already used in dev org or prod org. Please help me out.
Hi All,
    Please guide me where I am going wrong. I have created Apex Class as mentioned in the Trailhead module and created Process builder as mentioned. But when I change the Campaign record status to complete, it is throwing an error message below:

here was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 7017F0000013KBxQAM; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Completed Class Sessions” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 886669657-104344 (154217274): []

I have debugged some logs and came to know that I am getting query Exception as "System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject".
This is the query in the Apex class, which is throwing that exception:

WorkBadgeDefinition workBadgeDef = new WorkBadgeDefinition();
    workBadgeDef = [SELECT Id,Name FROM WorkBadgeDefinition WHERE Name = :request.badgeName Limit 1];

This is link to the project:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/workshop_mgmt/workshop_mgmt_apex

Please let me know what step I am missing in the above project to complete this project.

Thanks in advance
Sreenivas
Hi,
   I have been attending interviews for SF developer, but unable to solve some of the real Apex code and Visual force questions they ask in interviews. Please let me know where do I get advance Apex and Visual force tutorials to equip myself.
Thanks in advance..

Sreenivas
Hi,
   I got this question in some interview, where I tried to solve but unsuccessful. Please help me out.

trigger to rollup opportunity amount on Account field where opportunity
record type is "Revenue Type"
Opportunity field: Opty_Amount_C
Account field: Total_Opty_Amount_C
Hi,
    I am unable to sign up for Salesforce DX trial, I have tried with around 4 to 5 usernames, it shows it is already used in dev org or prod org. Please help me out.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Calculate Discount' custom button isn't properly configured. Check the instructions for how to configure the Display Type and URL.

I have tried with all the solutions mentioned above by various users. I have tried using "Calculate_Discount_Button" Api and "Calculate_Discount_button" both are not working for me.... It would be of great help if anyone could figure it out.

Thanks in Advance.
Hey guys,

Please help me.  This is the 3rd Org I've set up because I keep having the same error every challenge.  I follow the same steps but it works in one org and not in another, so I don't know what the issue is.  But, this one I need help with...I've tried too many times!!

The Challenge on Create Initial Submission Actions requests
If you’ve navigated away from where you ended the previous step, enter Approval Processes in the Quick Find box, then click Discount Approval Process from the Inactive Approval Processes section.
From the Add New picklist in the Initial Submission Actions section, select Field Update and complete the field update details with these values:
FieldValueNameApproval Status Pending
Unique Name[this field auto-populates]
Field to UpdateApproval Status
Picklist Options: A specific valuePending
Click Save.
Next, create approval steps.
Click New Approval Step and complete the details of the first approval step:
FieldValueNameManager Approval
DescriptionDiscount approver must approve discounts over 15%
Step Number1
Click Next.
Select the Enter this step if the following radio button, and choose criteria are met, else approve record then fill in these details:
FieldOperatorValueOpportunity: Discount Percentagegreater than15
Click Next, then complete the assigned approver information:
Select the Automatically assign using the user field selected earlier (Manager) radio button.
Deselect The approver’s delegate may also approve this request checkbox.
Click Save.
On the What Would You Like To Do Now? page, select No, I'll do this later, take me to the approval process detail page to review what I've just created.
Click Go!
In the Approval Steps section, click New Approval Step and complete the details of the second approval step:
FieldValueNameVP Approval
DescriptionVP North American Sales must approve discounts over 40%
Step Number2
Click Next.
Select the Enter this step if the following radio button, and choose criteria are met, then fill in these details:
FieldOperatorValueOpportunity: Discount Percentagegreater than40
Click Next, then complete the assigned approver information:
FieldValueSelect ApproverAutomatically assign to approver(s)
UserAllison Wheeler
Approve or reject based on the FIRST responseselect
Approver’s delegate may also approve this requestdeselect
Reject BehaviorPerform all rejection actions for this step AND all final rejection actions (Final Rejection)
Click Save.
On the What Would You Like To Do Now? page, select No, I'll do this later, take me to the approval process detail page to review what I've just created.
Click Go!

So I followed those instructions and created this:
Org

There's too many screenshots to attach, so let me break it down:
1: Approval Status ending - specific value = Pending
2: Manager Approval:
- Set to "Criteria are met, else approve if Discount Percentage greater than 15
- Automatically assign to Manager
3: VP Approval:
- Set to "Enter this step if the following criteria are met": Discount Percentage greater than 40
- Automatically assign you Allison Wheeler
- Perform all rejection actions

So, please help me identify why it's not working, despite me following the instructions to the letter.  I'm baffled.

Cheers, Nat
I am in the last action where the process builder calls the invocable apex class. When i look for the class it appears with the LabelName
 'Give a Thanks Badge' and the lookups do not show up on the Giver Id and Receiver Id fields. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
User-added image
If i put the apex class name as is shown in the trail it still does not find the Giver Id and Receiver Id values. My apex code has an active status.
User-added image
Thank you.