• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Can someone help me with this.

I need functional that will select the contact and check statuses for all related Opportunities. If all Opportunities are LOST, then make a checkbox "All Opp Lost" on Contact record as True.
Probably it will be a trigger for Insert/Update /Delete on Opportunity object, but how to implement the logic.

Thanks in advance!
Hi All,
In community I have some List view that users can see. I need to add an Export button so the users will be able to export the list to the Excel/Csv format. I thought it is possible via the reports but unfortunetly users in community can't create the report. Can someone pls suggest some way to add Export button to list view for community users?
​Thanks!

Hi All,
I have VF page with table like this:

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="ActivityController" > 
<apex:form >
        <apex:pageblock title="Activity" >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!AllRecords}" var="rec">
                <apex:column value="{!rec.Type}" headerValue="Type"/>
                <apex:column  value="{!rec.Subj}" headerValue="Subject"/>
                </apex:column>
                <apex:column value="{!rec.description}" headerValue="Description"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>            
        </apex:pageblock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
The description field is a text field and it's too long. So I need to add "Show more/ Show less" button for this in table. Can someone pls suggest the best way to do this?
Thanks!
Hi All, 
I have an input text on VF page. And I have a drop-down. If e.g. "Value1" is selected in drop-down then I need to type value to input text manually. But if "Value2" is selected then the value of  input text should be filled in automatically with some value. How can I do this second part?
Thanks!
Hi All,
I have  a custom objects Obj1 and Obj2. I need to create appropriate Obj2 and copy field to it from Obj1. As I understand I need to use Batch clas but how exactly I can do this?
Thanks!
Hi,
I have an integration SF with CallRail. When I make a call - new Lead is created. And there is a link on Lead page to record of my call. But when I click on it - I get page with error: 
"error": "HTTP Token: Access denied"
Could someone explaine why does it happen?
Thanks!
  • September 29, 2017
I have VF page with two pageBlockSections. I need to display it in Object page. But when Object type ->  'Single', only first pageBlockSections from VF page should be displayed in Object page. How can I do this?
Thanks!
  • September 19, 2017
Hi All,
I have a VF page witn drop-down field "Selection" (value1 - 'All'; value2 - 'Partial') and a list of objects. For each object there is a checkbox. If value1 - 'All' is selected in drop-down - all of checboxes should be checked in list. If value2 - 'Partial' is selected in drop-down - than I need to select at least one checkbox.
How can I do this?
Thanks!

Hi All!
How can I call PageReference method in another void method within one class? I try like this, but nothing happens when I click button:

public PageReference Method1() {
}
public void Method2() {
Method1();
}

Hi All,
I have a visualforce page with list of orders. And there is a link "Request" for every order. When I click "Request" link, then order gets a status "Requested".
I need to create a validation rule: If there is already order with the status “Requested”, then the user got a message that there is another pending order. Could someone help with this? Thanks!
I have VF page with two pageBlockSections. I need to display it in Object page. But when Object type ->  'Single', only first pageBlockSections from VF page should be displayed in Object page. How can I do this?
Thanks!
  • September 19, 2017

Hi All,
I have VF page with table like this:

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="ActivityController" > 
<apex:form >
        <apex:pageblock title="Activity" >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!AllRecords}" var="rec">
                <apex:column value="{!rec.Type}" headerValue="Type"/>
                <apex:column  value="{!rec.Subj}" headerValue="Subject"/>
                </apex:column>
                <apex:column value="{!rec.description}" headerValue="Description"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>            
        </apex:pageblock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
The description field is a text field and it's too long. So I need to add "Show more/ Show less" button for this in table. Can someone pls suggest the best way to do this?
Thanks!
Hi All,
I have  a custom objects Obj1 and Obj2. I need to create appropriate Obj2 and copy field to it from Obj1. As I understand I need to use Batch clas but how exactly I can do this?
Thanks!
Hi,
I have an integration SF with CallRail. When I make a call - new Lead is created. And there is a link on Lead page to record of my call. But when I click on it - I get page with error: 
"error": "HTTP Token: Access denied"
Could someone explaine why does it happen?
Thanks!
  • September 29, 2017
Thanks!
  • September 19, 2017
Hi All,
I have a VF page witn drop-down field "Selection" (value1 - 'All'; value2 - 'Partial') and a list of objects. For each object there is a checkbox. If value1 - 'All' is selected in drop-down - all of checboxes should be checked in list. If value2 - 'Partial' is selected in drop-down - than I need to select at least one checkbox.
How can I do this?
Thanks!
Hi All,
I have a visualforce page with list of orders. And there is a link "Request" for every order. When I click "Request" link, then order gets a status "Requested".
I need to create a validation rule: If there is already order with the status “Requested”, then the user got a message that there is another pending order. Could someone help with this? Thanks!