• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am doing a hypothetical usercase for an assignment and I want to build out some basic objects for a non-profit.  We must make one account (I will use a company as a donor), a contact, and 5 opportunities.  What would 5 opportunities be for a non-profit performing fundraising?

I had the idea that the five opportunities could be different types of events they are raising money for.  For example, selling seating at a table for a dinner, soliciting donations to organize a conference, soliciting general donations for overhead, and so on.  So the account is an organization who is a regular donor, and they will approach them throughout the year regarding different events they can sponsor.

Thanks for any assitance you can offer in making sure my logic regarding opportunities is right!  I can think of lots of fields to add to page layouts, and I think it would be an exciting exercise.
I am doing a hypothetical usercase for an assignment and I want to build out some basic objects for a non-profit.  We must make one account (I will use a company as a donor), a contact, and 5 opportunities.  What would 5 opportunities be for a non-profit performing fundraising?

I had the idea that the five opportunities could be different types of events they are raising money for.  For example, selling seating at a table for a dinner, soliciting donations to organize a conference, soliciting general donations for overhead, and so on.  So the account is an organization who is a regular donor, and they will approach them throughout the year regarding different events they can sponsor.

Thanks for any assitance you can offer in making sure my logic regarding opportunities is right!  I can think of lots of fields to add to page layouts, and I think it would be an exciting exercise.