• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello. I keep getting this error message.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Suggestion_Category__c]: [Suggestion_Category__c]

Any idea how to fix this? I am on module "Adding Business Logic." I followed everything step by step so I am not sure what is going on with this error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I understand the concept behind it from this.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/point_click_business_logic/validation_rules

But the article does explain what all the coding syntax mean or how to put it together but the challenge asks me to do exactly that...

Did I miss a step? I am stuck but I don't to copy and paste the formula. Where can I learn to write the formula for this challenge from scratch?

Thanks!
Wilson
I have done everything but I still get this error that is not helpful becauseI have done what it asks.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Either the contact object does not have a compact layout named 'Phone and Email', or it is not set as the primary compact layout
  1. I created a custom object 'Contact'
  2. I created custom fields of name (text), phone (phone type), mobile (phone type), and email (text type).
  3. Then I made a new custom compact layout called 'Phone and Email'
  4. I make 'Phone and Email' my primary compact layout
What did I do wrong?? Am I missing a step?? Please help.
I understand the concept behind it from this.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/point_click_business_logic/validation_rules

But the article does explain what all the coding syntax mean or how to put it together but the challenge asks me to do exactly that...

Did I miss a step? I am stuck but I don't to copy and paste the formula. Where can I learn to write the formula for this challenge from scratch?

Thanks!
Wilson

Hi all,

To complete this Challenge, I selected existing Profile as "Read Only", with this most of the objects were with "Read Only" Permission.

As per the requirement, we needed only "Account" to be "Read only" and for others it should be "No Access:.

I manually selected each object (Except Account) to remove "Read Only" Permission.

Could you please suggest me whether the procedure i followed is right or not??

Hi Everyone,
I passed the challenge.... but i got an error when creating record using flow.
Error is:  
An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

How can resolve this error.    

User-added imageUser-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Create Record  :   Variable Name--

Create Account : AccountID
Create Contact : ContactID
Create Opportunity : OpportunityID