• Member since 2017
  • Salesforce Consultant/Instructor

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
A developer did some work in our org, and I can't figure out how to make it not do what I believe it's doing.

When I look at the Page Layout Editor for the my page layout (we only have one on the Account object), I see my sections and fields exactly where I want them.

When I look at an individual record it looks nothing like what I see in the page layout editor.

There appears to be a few Aura Component Bundles and Apex Classes that have been created.  Could this be what is controlling my page layout?  If I remove the "security" to them, the page doesn't load. 

If I look at the record in Classic, I see the fields exactly like they are on my Page Layout Editor.

These are what I see in "Apex Classes":

AccountDynamicFormHandler
DynamicFormHandler
DynamicFormTestClass

I'm not sure how to turn them off?  Someone previously mentioned commenting pieces out, but I don't know how to do that?

Any help would be appreciated!
I'll start by saying, I'm not a developer.  I'm doing some work for a customer that had a previous company do some work for them, and I'm trying to figure out what they did (and why).

In their partial sandbox, they created an Apex Class (called LeadConversionController).  To me (again, a non-developer) it looks like it just controls where the fields are mapped when a lead is converted.  I tried to delete it, but it can't be deleted because of an "Aura Component Bundle".  When I go to the Aura Component Bundle, it takes me to the Developer Console and that's where it loses me.  I have no idea what I'm looking at.

I know you can't deactivate an Apex Class, but what can I do if I can't delete it?  I also don't see how to get rid of the Bundle. 

Do I just refresh the sandbox and lose whatever it is that they wrote in that Class?  

Why would an Apex Class be written to handle the field conversion?  There is nothing special about the set up (Lead to Account, Contact and Opportunity).

I can show the code if anyone (1) made it this far into my post and (2) can tell me if I'm missing something in the code.

Thank you!
I have a customer who wants their users LEX to auto be on after enabling for the org and the profile.  They don't want them to have to use the "switcher".  

Is this possible?  I don't see how to do it.

Thanks!
I'll start by saying, I'm not a developer.  I'm doing some work for a customer that had a previous company do some work for them, and I'm trying to figure out what they did (and why).

In their partial sandbox, they created an Apex Class (called LeadConversionController).  To me (again, a non-developer) it looks like it just controls where the fields are mapped when a lead is converted.  I tried to delete it, but it can't be deleted because of an "Aura Component Bundle".  When I go to the Aura Component Bundle, it takes me to the Developer Console and that's where it loses me.  I have no idea what I'm looking at.

I know you can't deactivate an Apex Class, but what can I do if I can't delete it?  I also don't see how to get rid of the Bundle. 

Do I just refresh the sandbox and lose whatever it is that they wrote in that Class?  

Why would an Apex Class be written to handle the field conversion?  There is nothing special about the set up (Lead to Account, Contact and Opportunity).

I can show the code if anyone (1) made it this far into my post and (2) can tell me if I'm missing something in the code.

Thank you!