• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am a novice developer.i have strtd with a real time vendor management application in lightning.what will be next step after my application is built in lightning.i have no idea about integration with an external system/db and deployment.wud b of great help if u can guide me.

Thanks 
Sandhya
Th application events which were working fine until last noon are not working anymore to pass data between lightning components.what will be the issue?

I have multiple components created which creates vendor details on multiple components, which gets updated on single object in backend. For this, i need to pass on the record id created in the first component to the other components.so that, info on multiple components save on save vendor record.
I have created an event.how to pass the record id created to event and theron passs to other components.
Thank you.
I want to fetch all the selected checkbox from UI using java script in my lightning component.My coUser-added imagentroller code is showing error.I am also pasting my controller and component code, and also the screen shot of UI.Kindly help.Thanks in advance.

MVendorGroup: function(component, event, helper) {
        var checkboxes = event.getSource("checkbox").get("v.value");
        var checkboxesChecked = [];
        for (var i=0; i<checkboxes.length; i++) {
            // And stick the checked ones onto an array...
            if (checkboxes[i].checked) {
                checkboxesChecked.push(checkboxes[i]);
            }
        }
        var action = component.get("this.checkboxesChecked");
        action.setCallback(this, function(reponse){
            if(reponse.getState() === "SUCCESS"){
                var repActu = reponse.getReturnValue();

component.set("v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c", repActu);
            }
        }

$A.enqueueAction(action);

}

component code is something like this
<div class="slds-col slds-form-element slds-p-horizontal_small slds-size_1-of-1 slds-medium-size_5-of-6 slds-large-size_4-of-12">
                                    <lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Small Business" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/>
                                </div>
                                <div class="slds-col slds-form-element slds-p-horizontal_small slds-size_1-of-1 slds-medium-size_5-of-6 slds-large-size_4-of-12">
                                    <lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Large Business" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/>
                                </div>

<lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Historically Black College or University/Minority Institution" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/>
                                </div>  

<div class="slds-col slds-form-element slds-p-horizontal_small slds-size_1-of-2 slds-medium-size_5-of-6 slds-large-size_4-of-12">
                                    <lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Hub Zone" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/>
                                </div>
                                <div class="slds-form-element slds-p-horizontal_small slds-size_1-of-2 slds-medium-size_5-of-6 slds-large-size_4-of-12">

<lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Minority Business (Applies only to non-Federal jobs)" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/></div>
                                <div class="slds-form-element slds-p-horizontal_small slds-size_1-of-2 slds-medium-size_5-of-6 slds-large-size_4-of-12"> 
                                    <lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Native American Small Business or Native Hawaiian Corporation (Small)" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/>                                               
                                </div>                           

<lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Javis-Wagner-O'Day" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/></div>
                                    <lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/></div>
                                    <lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Veteran Owned Small Business" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/></div>                                        

<lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Small Disadvantaged Business or 8(a)" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/></div>
                                    <lightning:input aura:id="checkbox" type="checkbox" label="Women Owned Small Business" name="mVendor" value="{!v.vendorDetails.MinorityVendor__c}" onchange="{!c.MVendorGroup}"/>

Hi,
is it possible for a collapsable menu in lightning component? similar to a split view in slds.Thanks
Hello,
Please help me code and solve the below issues in lightning component and its js.
1.either or selection on 2 checkboxes
2.hide/show a div on uncheck/check of checkbox
Thanks.

Hello,
Please help me in writing a formula field which returns the selected weeks friday's date when any day of the week is selected.
how to inline edit in data table in lightning application.please help me.
hi all
any idea how to keep a <div> fixed in lightning?
slds-is-fixed/style="position:fixed works fine in chrome desktop version to fix my footer.but not working in salesforce1.any help wud be appreciated.Thanks in advance.
I have set up an organistaion in salesforce with (available limit)2 users for salesforce licence as system admins and 2 users for salesforce-platform licence for an application development with lightning components.
My issue is 2 users with salesforce platform licence does not have permissions to create objects and dont have developer console option or option for development mode.Please help me resolve this issue.What user licence have developer console and development mode enabled?Do we need to purchase additional salesforce licences?
list<Account> lstAccounts = new list<Account>();
for(order__c objorder:trigger.new){
account a = [select id from Account where id=:objorder.Account__c];
lstAccounts .add(a);
}
update lstAccounts;
How many order will be load when developer attempts to load 150 records.
A developer has the following trigger that fires after insert and creates a child Case whenever a new Case is created.
List<Case> childCases = new List<Case>();
for ( Case parent : Trigger.new )
Case child = new Case(Parentid = parent.id, Subject = parent -Subject);
childCases.add( child );
insert childCases;
What happens after the code block executes?

A.multiple child cases are created for each parent in trigger.new
B.Trigger enters infinite loop and eventually fails
C.Child case is created for each parent case in trigger.new
D.The trigger fails if subject field on parent is blank
I have multiple components created which creates vendor details on multiple components, which gets updated on single object in backend. For this, i need to pass on the record id created in the first component to the other components.so that, info on multiple components save on save vendor record.
I have created an event.how to pass the record id created to event and theron passs to other components.
Thank you.
Hello,
Please help me in writing a formula field which returns the selected weeks friday's date when any day of the week is selected.
how to inline edit in data table in lightning application.please help me.
hi all
any idea how to keep a <div> fixed in lightning?
slds-is-fixed/style="position:fixed works fine in chrome desktop version to fix my footer.but not working in salesforce1.any help wud be appreciated.Thanks in advance.
I have set up an organistaion in salesforce with (available limit)2 users for salesforce licence as system admins and 2 users for salesforce-platform licence for an application development with lightning components.
My issue is 2 users with salesforce platform licence does not have permissions to create objects and dont have developer console option or option for development mode.Please help me resolve this issue.What user licence have developer console and development mode enabled?Do we need to purchase additional salesforce licences?
list<Account> lstAccounts = new list<Account>();
for(order__c objorder:trigger.new){
account a = [select id from Account where id=:objorder.Account__c];
lstAccounts .add(a);
}
update lstAccounts;
How many order will be load when developer attempts to load 150 records.