Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Unable to soql on permissionset object.
List<PermissionSet> pList = new List<PermissionSet>();
pList = [SELECT Name, PermissionsModifyAllData FROM PermissionSet ];
Below is the error
Illegal assignment from List<PermissionSet> to List<permissionSEt>
How can we migrate casemilestones between salesforce orgs?
Can we update remote site record full name in apex using metadata api? There is a custom object ample. Whenever ample record is created we are creating remote site setting record using metadata api. Can we rename the existing remote site record full name field when a user update ample record via meta data api?
I have added "abc" topic to knowledge articles from article detail page. There is a standard component for article with topics named "Article with this topic". This component does not show any article for "abc" topic. It shows result if someone add topic to article from content management under communites.
Why soql is returning no record for a object for community user despite user has access for object?
I have migrated the lightning pages from one salesforce org to another. Lightning are not available in experience builder.
Approval Assignment Email is not sent to approver when user with profile other than system admin submit the approval request for a record?
We have migrated EmailMessage records from one org to another org, Now unable to attach file(when migrating fles from one to another org) with emailmessage record.
Pre Chat form cancel button is not working. I am using pre chat form in iframe. When i click on the cancel button request is cancelled. But i am unable to hide the pre chat form. User-added image
Creating case in Napili community using the 'force:createRecord' and passing the id of another account, then an error appears
with message "Unable to find the record referenced by Case.AccountId in null: ". The error vanishes if there is a case with acountId similiar which i was passing in paramter.I am not able figure out why this error is coming?. Thanks in advance.
Orverriding the new case action with custom lightning component in Napili community.
purpose of contact field on new Case page in Napili community in salesforce
An Internal Server Error occurred when Guest Access to the Support Api checkbox is tickedAn Internal Error Occurred
Chatter Group is not visible to guest user in Napili community
Can we leave a message when Live agent is offline in salesforce?
Unable to create the Case in Salesforce lightning
Is it possible to override the new button shown on related List in lightning, As is it possible to override in salesforce Classic?
List<String> caList = new List<String>();
List<SelectOPtion> categorySelectOptionList = new List<SelectOPtion>();
for (Schema.PicklistEntry f : Idea.Categories.getDescribe().getPicklistValues()) {
                    categorySelectOptionList.add(new SelectOption(f.getValue(),f.getLabel()));
                    caList.add(String.valueOf(f.getValue()));
                }

String query = 'Select id, title, categories, Sub_category__c, Sub_sub_category__c from Idea where (  categories INCLUDES('+caList+'))';
List<idea> idaList = DataBase.query(query);
system.debug(idaList);

It gives an error: Line: 11, Column: 1
System.QueryException: expecting a colon, found '('
I want to implement CaseFeeds in lightning aura component.Like in visualforce page we use "<support:CaseFeed/>" to show case feeds.?
We have migrated EmailMessage records from one org to another org, Now unable to attach file(when migrating fles from one to another org) with emailmessage record.
Can we update remote site record full name in apex using metadata api? There is a custom object ample. Whenever ample record is created we are creating remote site setting record using metadata api. Can we rename the existing remote site record full name field when a user update ample record via meta data api?
Orverriding the new case action with custom lightning component in Napili community.
Unable to create the Case in Salesforce lightning
Is it possible to override the new button shown on related List in lightning, As is it possible to override in salesforce Classic?
How to show the caseFeeds in lightning Components?