• Technical Architect
  • Salesforce.com

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to stop the drop down that give and option to wrap or clip text in a lightning data table?

User-added image
Hello salesforce developpers!

I have an understanding issue with events/activities in Salesforce: I must insert event data in salesforce from an ERP using Talend.

During Talend insertion, I see the processed IDs in the logs. When searching for this ID by typing "https://eu5.salesforce.com/<ID>", I see the corresponding event and all its details. Seems fine.

However, when searching in developper console (SOQL) like this:
Select Id, Subject from event where Id = '<ID>'

... No event found.

Could someone explain to me why I do not see the event in console? is it stored in another table? (i've also searched in Activity table without much success).

Best regards, and thanks in advance!

I have some code that sends out an email. If I run that code from inside salesforce it works fine. However, if I run that code as the public sites user I get the following SendEmailResult error.

SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, invalid cross reference id: []

However, all the mailing objects ID's (who, what, template and orgwide) are exactly the same when I send it from inside salesforce and from the website so I don't understand how it could be giving an error in one case but not the other.

Here's the code that sends the email:

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage(); 

mail.setTemplateId(template);

mail.setwhatId(what);

mail.setTargetObjectId(who);

mail.setSaveAsActivity(true);

mail.setOrgWideEmailAddressId(orgwide);

Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail});

for(Messaging.SendEmailResult res : r){

if(res.isSuccess() == false)

System.debug(res.geterrors().get(0).getMessage());

}

Am I misunderstanding the error or is there some other ID field that could be screwing up the email?

Message Edited by grigri9 on 11-17-2009 09:08 PM