• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I followed the instruction in the Lightning Flow (module) - Combine the Power of Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer (3rd unit).

I created a flow to clone opportunities and the associated products. How to resolve this flow error?
'Error element Clone_Opportunity (FlowRecordCreate). The error occur when the flow tried to create records: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING: Required fields are missing: [Name]. '

I triple checked that I followed all the instructions provided in the module, I can't figure out what I missed. May I have some help, please? 
I followed the instruction in the Lightning Flow (module) - Combine the Power of Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer (3rd unit).

I created a flow to clone opportunities and the associated products. How to resolve this flow error?
'Error element Clone_Opportunity (FlowRecordCreate). The error occur when the flow tried to create records: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING: Required fields are missing: [Name]. '

I triple checked that I followed all the instructions provided in the module, I can't figure out what I missed. May I have some help, please?