• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I'm running some simple queries in Developer Console. My colleague can run these queries and get the information with no issues. When I run the same query, I get the error: "Unknown error parsing query"

I've double and triple-checked for any extra spaces that may have been added in the copy and paste, but it's the same query and I get the error; my colleague does not. We both have identical Administrator profiles, permissions and settings. What could be the issue here? Any help would be much appreciated!
Hi all,
I'm running some simple queries in Developer Console. My colleague can run these queries and get the information with no issues. When I run the same query, I get the error: "Unknown error parsing query"

I've double and triple-checked for any extra spaces that may have been added in the copy and paste, but it's the same query and I get the error; my colleague does not. We both have identical Administrator profiles, permissions and settings. What could be the issue here? Any help would be much appreciated!
Hi all,