• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,
Someone help me to fix my issue, I spend many hours to figure out enabling "Email-Based Identity Verification Option" but nothing helped.

1. Cannot change standard user profile called "System Administrator" so I cloned it but cannot assign my user to the newly cloned profile. I am using developer edition, is that cause?
  2. Created new "Permission Set" by going Setup|Users|Permission sets and checked "Email-Based Identity Verification Option" under System Permissions. and Assigned my user
Nothing helped, still I am getting SMS verification, I just want Email verification...

Thanks!

Hi All,

I am new to SFDC, I read many articles with SOAP API and REST API, but I confused which API will be work for me without troubles and efficiently. Here my requirements:

• A Ticket Support system(Tickets Custom Object).
  • PHP website should able to Create, Update, Delete Tickets and it should be reflected in SF as real time.
  • Basically, PHP website will act as a front end and SF will act as Backend that's it.

Please help me to choose a best API(REST or SOAP) that will work Efficiently, Faster, Securely.

Thanks!

Hi All, 

Im trying to do the second challenge in App Customization  but am getting some Super badge am getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Couldn’t find the 'Volunteer Shift' relationship field or it is not configured correctly."
Please, anyone, can anyone tell me which relationships should be created between these objects? I have created a master-detail relationship between them. 
User-added image

Also, am not clear with this "Shifts with cascading delete and the option of roll-up summary fields." 

Thank you and any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance. 

Hi All,
Someone help me to fix my issue, I spend many hours to figure out enabling "Email-Based Identity Verification Option" but nothing helped.

1. Cannot change standard user profile called "System Administrator" so I cloned it but cannot assign my user to the newly cloned profile. I am using developer edition, is that cause?
  2. Created new "Permission Set" by going Setup|Users|Permission sets and checked "Email-Based Identity Verification Option" under System Permissions. and Assigned my user
Nothing helped, still I am getting SMS verification, I just want Email verification...

Thanks!

Hi All,

I am new to SFDC, I read many articles with SOAP API and REST API, but I confused which API will be work for me without troubles and efficiently. Here my requirements:

• A Ticket Support system(Tickets Custom Object).
  • PHP website should able to Create, Update, Delete Tickets and it should be reflected in SF as real time.
  • Basically, PHP website will act as a front end and SF will act as Backend that's it.

Please help me to choose a best API(REST or SOAP) that will work Efficiently, Faster, Securely.

Thanks!