• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have done everything as requested but I keep getting the error: Couldn’t find Opportunity 'United Oil Plant Standby Generators' in 'Needs Analysis' stage. Please double check the instructions.

Could there be a problem because I have other functionality built in? I am doing the Mike Wheeler courses, so setting up different things as I go. In this case, for example, I have a dependency and a validation rule set up, which I just deleted, and that didn't fix the problem. Anyone any other ideas why this keeps happening?

Thanks.
Hi guys,

along the Trails I added a discount field to products, but no I want to add a product and I keep getting an error that the field is required, even though I filled it. The field is visible and set up on the Product and Opportunity layouts, so not sure where else I can look. Screenshot attached.

Thanks.Required field error
I have tried both, Trailhead Playground and the Developer Edition, but keepp getting this error. Please help.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YXJGSSXW
Hi all,

I have done everything as requested but I keep getting the error: Couldn’t find Opportunity 'United Oil Plant Standby Generators' in 'Needs Analysis' stage. Please double check the instructions.

Could there be a problem because I have other functionality built in? I am doing the Mike Wheeler courses, so setting up different things as I go. In this case, for example, I have a dependency and a validation rule set up, which I just deleted, and that didn't fix the problem. Anyone any other ideas why this keeps happening?

Thanks.