• Herbalife

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can i export from the chatbot to another account

Are there a way to export the intents to another acount? or upload list of intents  to section chatbot on salesforce by esintein?

thanks for advance
Hi
How can i show an image as response of message on the chatbot.

User-added image

thanks for your coments
Hi.
I making a chat bot and i call a apex class which return a value list, how can i show this list as list in a message? or that not is posible?

User-added image

Actually only it show the first value, but the method return a value list.

User-added image
i hope you can help me.
regards

You know about this error "No enum constant com.sforce.soap.tooling.wsc.MlSlotClassExtractionType.Valor" when you try add a Entity to a Slot on Dialogue for Einstein Chat bot?

When i try add a Entity to a Slot it thows this error and it doesn´t lets me add any Entity.

User-added image

Regards
Actually i can call the Api Intent, but how can i build like a chatbot. I shall show data tha not exists on salesforce, for this reason i cant use a einstein chatbot. Or how i can create like a chatbot using ensintein chatbot and data external. 
Regards

You know about this error "No enum constant com.sforce.soap.tooling.wsc.MlSlotClassExtractionType.Valor" when you try add a Entity to a Slot on Dialogue for Einstein Chat bot?

When i try add a Entity to a Slot it thows this error and it doesn´t lets me add any Entity.

User-added image

Regards
Actually i can call the Api Intent, but how can i build like a chatbot. I shall show data tha not exists on salesforce, for this reason i cant use a einstein chatbot. Or how i can create like a chatbot using ensintein chatbot and data external. 
Regards