• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I would like to customize the standard Salesforce header page. Also, the drop down user menu. Is this possible? 

User-added image

Thank you,
Satya
Hi,

I would like to send emails to record owners whose records have not been touched since the last 30 days. I have written a batch job to query the records which have not been modified since the last 30 days. Now I would like to send email to record owners. 

Thank you,
Satya
Hi,

I have two custom fields on Lead Object. One is a lookup to Account and the other is a lookup to Contact. Whenever a user selects an Account on the account lookup field, the contact lookup field should only display the related contacts for the selected account. This is all done is Lightning. Is this possible?

Thank you,
Satya
Hi,

I would like to customize the standard Salesforce header page. Also, the drop down user menu. Is this possible? 

User-added image

Thank you,
Satya
Hi,

User-added image

Thank you,
Satya
Hi,

I would like to send emails to record owners whose records have not been touched since the last 30 days. I have written a batch job to query the records which have not been modified since the last 30 days. Now I would like to send email to record owners. 

Thank you,
Satya
Hi,

I have two custom fields on Lead Object. One is a lookup to Account and the other is a lookup to Contact. Whenever a user selects an Account on the account lookup field, the contact lookup field should only display the related contacts for the selected account. This is all done is Lightning. Is this possible?

Thank you,
Satya