• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi,
i am trying to add image slider in my ui but unfortunately its nt working..
i tried the available code also but stil its not working..
can anyone please help me i need to add this..
hello evryone,
can anyone help me to write the code for "fogot password" 

hello,
can anybody help me to create login page in lightning compponent. i'm new to lightning so am unaware of this.
Create a Queueable Apex class that inserts the same Contact for each Account for a specific state. Write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class.
Create an Apex class called 'AddPrimaryContact' that implements the Queueable interface.
Create a constructor for the class that accepts as its first argument a Contact sObject and a second argument as a string for the State abbreviation.
The execute method must query for a maximum of 200 Accounts with the BillingState specified by the State abbreviation passed into the constructor and insert the Contact sObject record associated to each Account. Look at the sObject clone() method.
Create an Apex test class called 'AddPrimaryContactTest'.
In the test class, insert 50 Account records for BillingState "NY" and 50 Account records for BillingState "CA". Create an instance of the AddPrimaryContact class, enqueue the job and assert that a Contact record was inserted for each of the 50 Accounts with the BillingState of "CA".
The unit tests must cover all lines of code included in the AddPrimaryContact class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via 'Run All' tests the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.
hello everyone..
my requirement is like this-
string s1= 'abcde';
string s2= 'abjfesc';
i want to display it in a map like this:-
map<string,list<integer>> (this is what i want)
{a,{0}}
{b,{1}}
{c,{6}}
can anyone please help me to resolve this problem

i want to attach a file in account and want to show the same attached file in the related contact and related opportunity.
i know this can be achieved by trigger and i tried also but i'm getting the reverse of it.
can somebody help me to achieve this??
hi,
i am trying to add image slider in my ui but unfortunately its nt working..
i tried the available code also but stil its not working..
can anyone please help me i need to add this..
i want to attach a file in account and want to show the same attached file in the related contact and related opportunity.
i know this can be achieved by trigger and i tried also but i'm getting the reverse of it.
can somebody help me to achieve this??

Hi,

I want to display the account and related contacts in the same visual force page. Actually i am achieved this like,

i am displayed the account names in first page block and am kept the command link for that account names if we click on that command link that will displayed the contacts related to that particular account in another pageblock. But, Now i want to display the account name first and all related contacts line by line. like that  i want to displat the contacts for all accounts. please any one help me how to solve this...

example

Maple Lawn Office III
8161 Maple Lawn Blvd
Fulton, MD 20759

G & R Management
840 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002

Phone: 301-807-0271
Fax: 202-898-0053
Email: 

Contract: No
Inspection Date: 4/6/2010