• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
We have many cases in which we ask to update both account and title of contact, using the bulk API, and we only see a partial update (only account or only title), even though the result returned from Salesforce was successful.

We upload many contacts in each batch and check results of every single batch. We suspect that an error of any kind in one of the records may cause a partial update of the allegedly successful ones, is that true? how do we prevent such cases?

Thanks!
Tal
Hi,
There is a flow i want to delete which have many paused and Waiting Interviews. (this flow run whenever an Event is created or updated)
I created a flow to delete all paused and Waiting Interviews but after deleting all interviews i cannot find the flow in the menu - not under flows sections and not under Paused and Waiting Interviews.

Is there anything i miss?

Any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks,
Tal
Hi,
We have many cases in which we ask to update both account and title of contact, using the bulk API, and we only see a partial update (only account or only title), even though the result returned from Salesforce was successful.

We upload many contacts in each batch and check results of every single batch. We suspect that an error of any kind in one of the records may cause a partial update of the allegedly successful ones, is that true? how do we prevent such cases?

Thanks!
Tal