• 65 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to get through the service cloud superbadge, and challenge 3 is giving me this issue

"We can't find Entitlements on the Case Lightning Page. Ensure Entitlements are visible on Cases in Lightning."

I've got entitlements on the case record page, via the parent account, and I've got entitlements history via the parent Entitlement Name.. 

What is it actually looking for? 

The trail said I should post to this forum when I had this error -> PXFBETIR

So I am.

In case you need it, my org -> https://brave-badger-331983-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/08p7F000000kTzoQAE/view

Hi,

I have a canvas app that frames a sharepoint site. Works perfectly in Classic. In lightning, when I click on the iframed page, it opens the iframe across the whole width of the screen, within the Account tab. I can see that there is a html dom element that does this ( see below). When I remove it with developer tools, I get the ability to interact with my iframed page. 

Why is this "mask" here? How can I remove it?

<a class="mask" title="SharepointLib" href="javascript:void(0);" data-aura-rendered-by="1893:0"><span class="assistiveText" data-aura-rendered-by="1894:0">Expand</span></a>
I'm trying to get through the service cloud superbadge, and challenge 3 is giving me this issue

"We can't find Entitlements on the Case Lightning Page. Ensure Entitlements are visible on Cases in Lightning."

I've got entitlements on the case record page, via the parent account, and I've got entitlements history via the parent Entitlement Name..