• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Anyone, I continue to receive this message>

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
It doesn't appear that your street has been set to '123 Secret Street'.

I've created a new playgroud twice and double checked my work repeatedly for the company and personal setting; in both Lightning and Classic.  I'm out of ideas.
I am trying to determine if is it possible to code into the the Answer section the ability to have a PDF Attachment automatically open for end user; both staff and customers.  Our legacy system functioned this way and as a Customer Service Support facility and speed of information is the key in supporting our users.

We would continue to provide the individual attachment, for download; in addition to the automatic viewing.

If coding is not an option, what is the purpose of this source button?

I've created a new playgroud twice and double checked my work repeatedly for the company and personal setting; in both Lightning and Classic.  I'm out of ideas.

I am trying to determine if is it possible to code into the the Answer section the ability to have a PDF Attachment automatically open for end user; both staff and customers.  Our legacy system functioned this way and as a Customer Service Support facility and speed of information is the key in supporting our users.

We would continue to provide the individual attachment, for download; in addition to the automatic viewing.

If coding is not an option, what is the purpose of this source button?