• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on the Salesforce1 training modules in Trailhead.  After performing the necessary steps I am unable to see my changes in the Salesforce1 applicationo on my iPhone.  This seems to be because the Playground environment is not accessible from SF1 on my iPhone.

Please advise.

Thank you.
I am in Trailhead module "Customize Record Details with Page Layouts.  The directions state:
First, we need to find and open the lead page layout.
From Setup, click Object Manager.
Click Lead to open the object and then click Page Layouts.

Click Lead Layout.
Now that we’ve opened the lead page layout, let’s make an update. As we all know, fax machines are so last century. So let’s remove that field.

Drag the Fax field off the page layout and back onto the palette.

The problem the screenshot of the page layout editor does not show the palette, not is there a palette visible in my trailhead playground.

So the question is Where is the Pallette??

Thanks.
I am working a module in Trailhead that does not contain the "Launch" button to launch the developer sandbox...how do I lunch the developer sandbox with out this button?
I am working on the Salesforce1 training modules in Trailhead.  After performing the necessary steps I am unable to see my changes in the Salesforce1 applicationo on my iPhone.  This seems to be because the Playground environment is not accessible from SF1 on my iPhone.

Please advise.

Thank you.
I am in Trailhead module "Customize Record Details with Page Layouts.  The directions state:
First, we need to find and open the lead page layout.
From Setup, click Object Manager.
Click Lead to open the object and then click Page Layouts.

Click Lead Layout.
Now that we’ve opened the lead page layout, let’s make an update. As we all know, fax machines are so last century. So let’s remove that field.

Drag the Fax field off the page layout and back onto the palette.

The problem the screenshot of the page layout editor does not show the palette, not is there a palette visible in my trailhead playground.

So the question is Where is the Pallette??

Thanks.
I am working a module in Trailhead that does not contain the "Launch" button to launch the developer sandbox...how do I lunch the developer sandbox with out this button?