• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm attempting to finish the Knowledge Basics Trailhead but in the final unit it refers to adding a rich text editor to the Article to be published, and refers to "the rich text area field added in the previous unit." However, the previous unit did not add any such field, and when I try to edit fields in Articles or Knowledge I don't get any options for new fields at all, let alone for adding a rich text area.

What should I do? Thank you in advance.
Hello,

I am unable to complete the very basic Install Data.com Assessment App challenge because when I do it automatically signs me in to a previous Salesforce account, even if I access the App Exchange directly from my Trailhead Playground. Thus whenever I try to complete the task it does not find the app on the version of Salesforce it is checking. Please advise.
Hello,

I'm attempting to finish the Knowledge Basics Trailhead but in the final unit it refers to adding a rich text editor to the Article to be published, and refers to "the rich text area field added in the previous unit." However, the previous unit did not add any such field, and when I try to edit fields in Articles or Knowledge I don't get any options for new fields at all, let alone for adding a rich text area.

What should I do? Thank you in advance.