• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are no longer able to our OpportunityObject via Excel and Powerbi. We receive the following error or similar (different codes) in both
applications. DataSource.Error: An unexpected error occured. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1453467511-3909(1633467924).

Our Opportunity object is the most heavily customized object in our org by far. We are at the 500 limit on fields and there are numerous workflows; validations; and process flows that support it. However, we never received this error until recently.

.User-added image
A method in an existing test class is thtrowing this error when I run the test: System.LimitException:
Too many DML rows: 10001
Stack TraceClass.ContractSnapshotCreateDelete.processDelete: line 64, column 1
Class.Lead_Note_test.myUnitTest4: line 251, column 1

This is the failing unit test within the apex class and below that is lines 60-70 of the refernced class. We've just created 1000's of contract and contract snapshot records so I think thats why its failing. Im just not sure how to fix it. Please help!

static testMethod void myUnitTest4() {
// ****Contract Snapshot Create/Delete
    account a = new account(Name='Test');
    insert a;
    a.Name='Test4';
    update a;
    contract c = new contract(accountId=a.id, startdate=date.today(), contractterm=1, status='Draft', active__c=true);
    insert c;
    ContractSnapshotCreateDelete controller = new ContractSnapshotCreateDelete();
    contract_snapshot__c cs = new contract_snapshot__c();
    cs.account__c           = a.id;
    cs.contract__c          = c.id;
    cs.YYYYMM__c            = '201706';
    insert cs;
                                 controller = new ContractSnapshotCreateDelete();
    controller.YYYYMM       = '201706';
    controller.create       = true;
    controller.processCreate();
    controller.deletex      = true;
    controller.processDelete();    

}

Below are lines 60-76 of ContractSnapshotCreateDelete Class

ContractSnapshotCreate/Delete 

public PageReference processDelete() {
        if(deletex){
            list<Contract_Snapshot__c> listContract_Snapshot = [SELECT Id, YYYYMM__c FROM Contract_Snapshot__c Order By YYYYMM__c desc LIMIT 10000];
            if(listContract_Snapshot.size()>0)      
           Delete listContract_Snapshot; 
                if(listContract_Snapshot.size() == 10000){
                    ApexPages.Message myMsg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.INFO,'First 10000 records deleted, please click delete again');
                    ApexPages.addMessage(myMsg);                  
                } else {
                    ApexPages.Message myMsg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.INFO, string.ValueOf(listContract_Snapshot.size()) + ' records deleted.');
                    ApexPages.addMessage(myMsg);              
                }
            }
        }        
        deletex = null;
        return null;
    }
When deploying a process flow or workflow rule to Production I received an error saying that there were too many dml statements for two test classes. I then reran the the tests via dev console (without deploying the change set) and saw the same errors. 

The tests weren't failing in a recently refreshed sandbox. So I created a new sandbox today and was planning on systematically deleting any changes made in production since last week when I refreshed the sandbox where the tests passed, however the tests also passed in the sandbox I created today even though they failed in Production! Whats happening?! How can tests fail in Production and not in a newly refreshed sandbox?
When deploying a process flow or workflow rule to Production I received an error saying that there were too many dml statements for two test classes. I then reran the the tests via dev console (without deploying the change set) and saw the same errors. 

The tests weren't failing in a recently refreshed sandbox. So I created a new sandbox today and was planning on systematically deleting any changes made in production since last week when I refreshed the sandbox where the tests passed, however the tests also passed in the sandbox I created today even though they failed in Production! Whats happening?! How can tests fail in Production and not in a newly refreshed sandbox?