• Administrator
  • Polsource

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So i have manage package that has been tested and riched 80%. But when we moved it to new org and done test we saw only 50%. What is more big test class ( 290 lines ) was included in to test coverage with 0% of cover. Did any one have same issue. How to make it excluded from test? No other test class is there just this one. It is begining with @isTest
Hi,

I am stuck at the Create and Train the Dataset step on the Build a Cat Rescue App That Recognizes Cat Breeds Trailhead module.

I have successfully created the lightning component, uploaded the zip file and clicked on the train button but when I try to Verifiy I get the following error message:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a successful cat dataset training. The training may take a couple of minutes after the model is created."

Could you please advise ?

Thanks for your help.
 Everytime I try to save a visualforce page in the setup section I get the following error:Error: <apex:page> is required and must be the outermost tag in the markup at line 1 column 1

I get the error if i edit the page, if i try to rename the file or even if i open it up and just hit save. This is happening on all visualforce pages. Any ideas? My Code: (This is just the standard SFDC Login Visualforce page.