• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am encountering an error while integrating with WPform and Salesforce. My scenario: I have a Form in WordPress website which is built by the WPForm plugin in WordPress. Now I want that Form values will go directly into the Salesforce Custom Object. I follow the Instruction given on the WPform help page.I got the below error.
My steps were all in the Salesforce Sandbox:

1. Created a WPform in WordPress engine. 
2. Use Plugin for Salesforce Connect
3. Created Add Connection - with call back URL (Note: this call back URL is from Salesforce Sandbox)
4. Trying to connect.....

It redirects me to accept and allow the Salesforce instance.
User-added image

But not in Salesforce Sandbox Instance. And found that error below.

User-added image

Please help me, 
I have few question:
1. Is Wordpress only connect with Salesforce production.
2. if Wordpress connect with Salesforce Sandbox, then where to give redirect url in WordPress, so that redirect in SF sandbox to Map the Salesforce field with WPform. 

If anyone does this integration, please help me. Thank You.
BAS superbage is very  interesting challenges but i got error in the Challenge 3 frequently and i solved all of them. Therefore i got this following error. Can anyone help me to solve this? Thanks in advance!
User-added image
BAS superbage is very  interesting challenges but i got error in the Challenge 3 frequently and i solved all of them. Therefore i got this following error. Can anyone help me to solve this? Thanks in advance!
User-added image