• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have configured my external web application as connected app. When I logout from Salesforce, I want to send logout notification to my web application. It calls my logout URL provided in connected app, but I want to send user id as part of logout URL, so that I can identify the user who tries to logout & clear all session details from my external application. This value is dynamic based on logged in user.

My Question is : Is it possible to append sales force user id or federated in the logout URL? Because, without current user details, my application doesnt know which user to logout. If possible how to acheive this.
Thanks.
I have configured my external web application as connected app. When I logout from Salesforce, I want to send logout notification to my web application. It calls my logout URL provided in connected app, but I want to send user id as part of logout URL, so that I can identify the user who tries to logout & clear all session details from my external application. This value is dynamic based on logged in user.

My Question is : Is it possible to append sales force user id or federated in the logout URL? Because, without current user details, my application doesnt know which user to logout. If possible how to acheive this.
Thanks.
Where do I find the trigger that is updating Account type, when a new active Asset is created?
Hi 

I am trying to configure the saml integration between salesforce and external application. I am configuring salesforce as IDP. From the external application they are asking for slo url from salesforce i.e Logout URL from IDP. When I confirgured the IDP in connected apps I can able to see the login URL, HTTP POST and HTTP REDIRECT.

I dont know which URL I have to give to them for logout.

can anybody please assit.

Thanks in Advance.