• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I recently started learning salesforce, thereforeI am a complete beginner. So I started using the trailheads. I had a problem already with the first challenge. I need to amend a contact field. When I go to the object manager, then fields, then I click new and I get a blank page in the object manager window and I cant do anything. I tried refreshing it many times but nothing changes. I noticed that I get many of these blank windows. I am so far quite frustrated but I dont want to give up quickly. Thanks for your help. 
Hi, I recently started learning salesforce, thereforeI am a complete beginner. So I started using the trailheads. I had a problem already with the first challenge. I need to amend a contact field. When I go to the object manager, then fields, then I click new and I get a blank page in the object manager window and I cant do anything. I tried refreshing it many times but nothing changes. I noticed that I get many of these blank windows. I am so far quite frustrated but I dont want to give up quickly. Thanks for your help.