• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have setup Docusign on Lead Object (Lightning Experience org).

When i finish the document signature process : there is no information dispayed on the Lead record Docusign status related list...

My org have his own custom My Domain.

Do someone have a solution please.

Thank you.
  • March 24, 2021

Dear all,

I am currently strugling with a process builder in order to make an automation that could solve this requirement on lead object  :
- if the the field Phone start with 01,02,03,04,05,09 i need an automation that could replace 0 by +33.

Example : if the phone number is 0158234567 the automation will update it by +33158234567.

Currently i put in place this formula but it's not working :

=================
IF(FIND('.',[Lead].Phone)>0, 

'+33'& RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,'.','') , LEN( SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,'.',''))-1),  

IF(FIND('-',[Lead].Phone)>0 , '+33'& RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,'-','') , LEN(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,'-',''))-1), 

IF(FIND(' ',[Lead].Phone)>0 , '+33'& RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,' ','') , LEN(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,' ',''))-1), 

'+33'& RIGHT([Lead].Phone , LEN([Lead].Phone)-1))))
=================

Thanks in advance.
  • February 05, 2021
Hi,

I would like to prevent picklist value update if a date field is already populated.

Could you please help me?

Thanks
  • January 22, 2021
Hello,

We tried to use Avaya CTI, but we are facing an issue : users cannot log on the softphone fields are grey and they can't fill the log in fieds see screenshot.
User-added image
Do you have an idea how we can solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
  • February 06, 2018
Hi,

I have setup Docusign on Lead Object (Lightning Experience org).

When i finish the document signature process : there is no information dispayed on the Lead record Docusign status related list...

My org have his own custom My Domain.

Do someone have a solution please.

Thank you.
  • March 24, 2021

Dear all,

I am currently strugling with a process builder in order to make an automation that could solve this requirement on lead object  :
- if the the field Phone start with 01,02,03,04,05,09 i need an automation that could replace 0 by +33.

Example : if the phone number is 0158234567 the automation will update it by +33158234567.

Currently i put in place this formula but it's not working :

=================
IF(FIND('.',[Lead].Phone)>0, 

'+33'& RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,'.','') , LEN( SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,'.',''))-1),  

IF(FIND('-',[Lead].Phone)>0 , '+33'& RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,'-','') , LEN(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,'-',''))-1), 

IF(FIND(' ',[Lead].Phone)>0 , '+33'& RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,' ','') , LEN(SUBSTITUTE([Lead].Phone,' ',''))-1), 

'+33'& RIGHT([Lead].Phone , LEN([Lead].Phone)-1))))
=================

Thanks in advance.
  • February 05, 2021
Hi,

I would like to prevent picklist value update if a date field is already populated.

Could you please help me?

Thanks
  • January 22, 2021
Hello,

We tried to use Avaya CTI, but we are facing an issue : users cannot log on the softphone fields are grey and they can't fill the log in fieds see screenshot.
User-added image
Do you have an idea how we can solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
  • February 06, 2018