• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey There, 

I'm encountering an error with the polls. Here's what I've got: 

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find a poll with the specified options. Ensure you copy and paste the option text carefully."

I double checked the instructions and text that I put into the poll. Can someone please let me know what I can do to fix this? See the screenshots

for reference...User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hey There, 

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find a poll with the specified options. Ensure you copy and paste the option text carefully."

I double checked the instructions and text that I put into the poll. Can someone please let me know what I can do to fix this? See the screenshots

for reference...User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hey There, 

Hi all,  I am trying to complete the Extending Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange module, but it won't let me download the required app from the AppExchange.  I receive an Error message that only administrators can download apps. I have checked my credentials in my trailhead playground and I am listed as an administrator ( I am also one in my live org).  How can I download the needed app?  
Hi all,  I am trying to complete the Extending Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange module, but it won't let me download the required app from the AppExchange.  I receive an Error message that only administrators can download apps. I have checked my credentials in my trailhead playground and I am listed as an administrator ( I am also one in my live org).  How can I download the needed app?