• 30 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a custom button which, when clicked, will open an edit screen for a custom object (Customer Documentation Checklist) and populate the Name field with the Name of the Opportunity which is related to plus the current date.

So far, the record opens in edit mode but neither the Name or the Opportunity field are being prepopulated. Here is the URL I am using:
a0V/e?00N5B000000nXcB={!Opportunity.Name}
&00N5B000000nXcB_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}
&01I5B0000004tHs={!Opportunity.Name}+TODAY()
&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}

What am I missing?

C.J. Crabill
Thisis the error I am getting when trying to convert a lead. No reason, just this error. I have checked required fields and mappings and everything seems to check out. I have checked that record type is not Master for the profile. There are no validations or process builders or workflows or flows causing the problem. These are all web-to-lead with the same lead source and what we call lead source detail.

This should be simple. I am trying to convert a lead to an existing account, not creating an oppty. So, basically I am creating a new contact on the Account.
User-added image

Was not sure where to categorize this, let me know if you have a better place for it.

shannon

Thisis the error I am getting when trying to convert a lead. No reason, just this error. I have checked required fields and mappings and everything seems to check out. I have checked that record type is not Master for the profile. There are no validations or process builders or workflows or flows causing the problem. These are all web-to-lead with the same lead source and what we call lead source detail.

This should be simple. I am trying to convert a lead to an existing account, not creating an oppty. So, basically I am creating a new contact on the Account.
User-added image

Was not sure where to categorize this, let me know if you have a better place for it.

shannon

I am trying to create a custom button which, when clicked, will open an edit screen for a custom object (Customer Documentation Checklist) and populate the Name field with the Name of the Opportunity which is related to plus the current date.

So far, the record opens in edit mode but neither the Name or the Opportunity field are being prepopulated. Here is the URL I am using:
a0V/e?00N5B000000nXcB={!Opportunity.Name}
&00N5B000000nXcB_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}
&01I5B0000004tHs={!Opportunity.Name}+TODAY()
&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}

What am I missing?

C.J. Crabill

User-added image

shannon