• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When completing the Hands-on Challenge, and logged into my default Playground, when I attempt to download the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package, the only options given are to install it in my Production or a Sandbox environment.  I've chosen both, and installed/modified the dashboard as requested, and it worked properly.  However, clicking [Check Challenge] responds with "Challenge Not yet complete ... Could not find a dashboard with a name 'Adoption Features'".  I've confirmed the dashboard is in either/both my organization or sandbox, and is named and working properly.  I CANNOT find a way to install the package into my default Playground, that the tutorial is evidently searching.  Ideas?
When completing the Hands-on Challenge, and logged into my default Playground, when I attempt to download the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package, the only options given are to install it in my Production or a Sandbox environment.  I've chosen both, and installed/modified the dashboard as requested, and it worked properly.  However, clicking [Check Challenge] responds with "Challenge Not yet complete ... Could not find a dashboard with a name 'Adoption Features'".  I've confirmed the dashboard is in either/both my organization or sandbox, and is named and working properly.  I CANNOT find a way to install the package into my default Playground, that the tutorial is evidently searching.  Ideas?