• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to get through this trailhead but slightly confused on what's happening.

So I go into my company information and see that two salesforce licenses are being used, leaving of course, none available.

So I go into 'All Users' and see that there is only ONE System Administrator profile being used.

I try and create a new user to complete the challenge but there is no 'Salesforce' License available....???

I'm confused on why the system is showing both licenses being used in the Company information page, but in the All Users page, only one license is shown as being used. For whatever reason, it is not allowing me to create another admin to complete the challenge. Any thoughts?

I am trying to get through this trailhead but slightly confused on what's happening.

So I go into my company information and see that two salesforce licenses are being used, leaving of course, none available.

So I go into 'All Users' and see that there is only ONE System Administrator profile being used.

I try and create a new user to complete the challenge but there is no 'Salesforce' License available....???

I'm confused on why the system is showing both licenses being used in the Company information page, but in the All Users page, only one license is shown as being used. For whatever reason, it is not allowing me to create another admin to complete the challenge. Any thoughts?

I'm on the "Visualizing Your Data" unit and I got down to the challenge which I believe I completed correctly but I get this error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.

I've checked this five or six times and have created the dashboard twice.  Not sure how to progress from here.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.