• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80.

This error is for the "Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep" Trail (Prioritize Leads with Einstein Lead Scoring Project).  I've tried everything under the sun to get this to work.  Have created several new Dev Orgs using the link for Einstein Lead Scoring.  Tried several variations of "Log into a Developer Edition" and the "Launch" button.  Nothing seems to work!  Please help!
Grammar defect in Trailhead.
Page = Get Started with Lightning Experience > User Management > Add New Users.
Subsection = "Logging In to the Salesforce Mobile App".

3rd sentence reads "By default, he Salesforce Mobile App connects..." instead of "By default, the Salesforce Mobile App connects..."
We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80.

This error is for the "Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep" Trail (Prioritize Leads with Einstein Lead Scoring Project).  I've tried everything under the sun to get this to work.  Have created several new Dev Orgs using the link for Einstein Lead Scoring.  Tried several variations of "Log into a Developer Edition" and the "Launch" button.  Nothing seems to work!  Please help!
Hi I am doing the Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep Trailhead module >> https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/assign-top-leads-to-your-sales-rep and when clicking on the Verify Step button at the bottom of the page I get an error

This error message is not accurate as the steps in the process builder are there, however, I suspect the error is actually due to an email that I receive immediately after pressing the Verify Step button, I have copied and pasted the contents of the email below, any advice/help would be appreciated.

Subject: Developer script exception from Honeydew : 'LeadScoreGenerator' for job id '7071t000000V3oh' : Unauthorized endpoint, please check Setup->Security->Remote site settings. endpoint = https://eu16.salesforce.com/services/data/v43.0/composite/tree/ScoreIntelligence

ApexApplication <info@jp.salesforce.com>12:03 (9 minutes ago)
to me
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0051t000000MOhX/00D1t000000DWM6

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void createScoreAndFactors(List<Id>)' on class 'LeadScoreGenerator' for job id '7071t000000V3oh'

caused by: System.CalloutException: Unauthorized endpoint, please check Setup->Security->Remote site settings. endpoint = https://eu16.salesforce.com/services/data/v43.0/composite/tree/ScoreIntelligence

Class.LeadScoreGenerator.sendRequest: line 130, column 1
Class.LeadScoreGenerator.createScoreAndFactors: line 108, column 1
Grammar defect in Trailhead.
Page = Get Started with Lightning Experience > User Management > Add New Users.
Subsection = "Logging In to the Salesforce Mobile App".

3rd sentence reads "By default, he Salesforce Mobile App connects..." instead of "By default, the Salesforce Mobile App connects..."