• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
We did the managed package and included the connected app. when we install the package in other orgs, mobile App settings are missing and we are unable to see the connected App in the path (salesforce classic / setup/ app/Connected app).

please provide us the solution for this.

thanks in advance.....
While installing the package, I'am getting this error. Only if I enable Opportunity.HistoricalTrending ,package gets install. Is there any way or settings need to be done in packaging org, so that we can avoid this error while installing the managed package.

thanks in Advance..
We are using Salesforce enterprise account and Currently we are facing an issue on IPv6 network. 

We unable to access or use Salesforce one and native app with our credentials via IPv6 network only. We able to access in IPv4 network, it’s not working in IPv6. 

please suggest us if any configurations to be made on the salesforce org.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
We did the managed package and included the connected app. when we install the package in other orgs, mobile App settings are missing and we are unable to see the connected App in the path (salesforce classic / setup/ app/Connected app).

please provide us the solution for this.

thanks in advance.....
While installing the package, I'am getting this error. Only if I enable Opportunity.HistoricalTrending ,package gets install. Is there any way or settings need to be done in packaging org, so that we can avoid this error while installing the managed package.

thanks in Advance..
We are using Salesforce enterprise account and Currently we are facing an issue on IPv6 network. 

We unable to access or use Salesforce one and native app with our credentials via IPv6 network only. We able to access in IPv4 network, it’s not working in IPv6. 

please suggest us if any configurations to be made on the salesforce org.

Thanks in advance